Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Best time to clear an Interpoker Bonus?

Hello all-

I had some time to kill yesterday, so I made a deposit into Interpoker and worked off the monthly bonus. My question is: how many of you were there, too? I 2-tabled at 1/2 for about 6 hrs, and noticed that there were a LOT of rocks at the tables (10-handed averaged 5-6 people seeing < 20% of flops, and then about 3 maniacs that donated to everyone). Early in the month, is that probably the product of 2+2ers doing some bonus-clearing, or does Interpoker usually have games this tight? If it's a product of 2+2ers clearing bonuses, when's the best time to avoid all of you (not that I don't enjoy playing with you, but I think we all prefer looser tables [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Totally unrelated question - is there a way to setup "thread tracking" so that I'll get an email/PM when someone responds to a particular thread?

Thanks,
-Dave
Old 01-03-2005, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Best time to clear an Interpoker Bonus?

People generally say that Crypto bonus clearing is best done mid or late month, b/c of the reasons you stated.

Also, try 1/2 6 max. less rocks.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:07 PM

1. Later in the month, preferably to coincide with a pocket pair promo for taht little bit extra.

2. Scroll down to the bottom of the thread and click on favourite thread. This will toggle on/off and send all replies to your email whilst it remains a favourite.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:56 PM

all the stud tables were seeing 4th street anywhere from 60-70% of the hands over the weekend.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:28 PM

I play NL, but it's probably the same for limit. The prime hours are 2pm till about 8pm EST. After 8PM there are many less Europeans on and the tables get tighter and much less profitable. Unlike Party where you can play for 8 hours straight, I find the Crypto sites it's best to just aim for two hours a night and then switch sites after 8.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:02 AM

Great! Thanks for the information! I'll see you all back on interpoker in mid-february (or whenever they run a pocket pair promo)

Thanks again,
-Dave
Old 01-04-2005, 10:38 AM

As others have said, the games tend to be more loose/passive towards the middle of the month at crypto, but I've also found that between 3am and 7am EST (and quite possibly other times I haven't played) the 1/2 and 2/4 tables loosen up considerably, at least by crypto standards.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:39 AM

I always grab the bonus during the 1st week of the month. But I have found better rate of profit from the 10th-20th (mid-month) for some reason.

I also find the 6-max games to have at least 4 players with 50+ VPIP. If I see 1 player less than 20 VPIP, I'll stay for a while, but you can usually find tables with 5 players over 50.

My favorite stat there is - WENT TO SD (near) 75%. Won at SD <= 25%. You will find that. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]