Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2005, 02:55 PM

Default Re: First time whore doesn\'t want to miss anything

Also check out www.bonuswhores.com. They have good advice. You may recognize the name because it is flashing all over your screen right now.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Make sure that you get rakeback at several party skin sites. Check the classifieds for this.

Get PokerTracker. Buy it now. There is no better way to improve your game.

The only other suggestion that I might give is to start at some of the sites that offer regular monthly bonuses that you can't claim next month. The crypto bonuses are a good start. PokerPlex is probably best. Once you work through the regular monthly bonuses start Party skins.

Good Luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

you say to make sure you get rakeback at "several" party skins? why is that? you only would need it at one correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you like to play more than 4 tables.

You can only play 4 tables on a Party skin, and if you play more, (many guys play 6, 8, or more tables) you need (or better have) another rake back deal on another skin so you don't lose out on any rake back.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok thanks - i will just get one. i like to 6 table and everynow and then 8 table, but i will just clear bonuses on those extra tables and keep it at 4 tables for rakeback.

(that and i am almost out of party skins)
thanks
Old 08-25-2005, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Get PokerTracker. Buy it now. There is no better way to improve your game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll 2nd that. Just go buy pokertracker now, assuming you intend to actually win money playing poker and you're not just in it for the bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that pokertracker was good for limit...any comments on it's effectiveness for NL hold'em?
Old 08-25-2005, 04:36 PM

How am I being a dick? If I get PT through PSO, PSO gives the money to PT. I'm not paying for it, but I'm not stealing it.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:09 PM

He is talking about the line "anywhere else I can get PT for free" as in he thinks you are looking to steal it. PSO is probably the best way to go for PT. I reccomend getting the 9000 points promo and then just buying PT for 5500 points and saving the extra 3500 points for your next promo.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He is talking about the line "anywhere else I can get PT for free" as in he thinks you are looking to steal it. PSO is probably the best way to go for PT. I reccomend getting the 9000 points promo and then just buying PT for 5500 points and saving the extra 3500 points for your next promo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo. Same with everything else it's better to get the points especially if you can get 9000 and then get want you want from the PSO store or get an Amazon GC because they have pretty much everything.