Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2005, 10:20 AM

Default Biography about your life (okay I lied, I started another topic)

I mentioned this in another thread, but is your life TRULY interesting enough to make a biography about. I personally don't think mine is. I had no real tragedy, minimal drug use, I work for a poker affiliate, i was a good thief as a teenager (never personal property), I can write some lyrics, I only have been to jail 3 times, i am married and just about to be a dad. Crap, Disney could almost make a movie about my life. And even then it would suck.

craig

p.s. This doesn't mean I am not happy with my life. I am. I promise.

p.p.s. When you slit your writst do you go side to side or straight up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ?

craig

Wait, I might be able to add something. I came up with an idea for Nazi trading cards when I was in Sunday School (at 15...why my parents made me go after my bar mitzvah i have no idea). Not because I am sympathetic with the Nazis, but because I think a 1938 Goebbels would be worth a lot now. My Sunday school teacher didn't think that was funny. She made me leave the class room and then next week asked me to apologize for saying that the Goebbels card would be worth anything. I was stoned and told the class I was sorry and that the Himmler one would be worth more. I was told not to come back.