Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: The last straw w/ my InterPoker bonus (or lack thereof)

At the bottom of each table on a Crypto client there is a box with three options. The default lists the hand # and winner of previous hand. Click on the bottom of the 3 choices. It will update each hand haw many hands (total not raked just raked) that you have played at that table.

The more sophisticated options are using PT or downloading a hand counter mentioned in sevceral threads here in the past. Do a search to find more on those options.
Old 01-24-2005, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1-877-874-0274

[/ QUOTE ]

This is ECash's number, not Inter's. Go ahead and give them a call. They will be polite and have an interesting accent but other than Debbie I have found them to be absolutely clueless. Good luck.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have never had a problem with IP ever. the money was automatically cleared when I hit the proper number of hands. I feel that you most likely just counted hands. Once you got to 450 then you stopped. So your raked hand count is probably around 375. I see this complaint all the time. On every message board I look at (currently around 125 boards)I see this same complaint. People all pissed off over something that isn't the website's fault. It is their own fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I gotta ask...how are you looking at 125 message boards. Is your job somehow related or are you some sort of super-obsessive or something?

I need to know more about this.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can you count how many hands you've played at InterPoker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokertracker works well for this as it now counts raked hands for you.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:55 PM

I had a talk last night with a CSR over an issue that has been ongoing for 2 years.So I just cashed out my $3100 and made them send me a check via DHL from Cyprus!I'm sure I'll be back next month after I do CaribbeanSun,PokerPlex and TotalBet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2005, 01:18 AM

Is this related to receiving your PIN from ecash? Can anyone in this thread say that they received or didn;t receive a PIN? Did it take 5-10 days like they say or longer? Monday is day 5 so I expect to see it some day this week. I cleared the bonus and it was added to my withdrawl amount but just need the PIN for ecash
Old 01-25-2005, 01:41 AM

Is InterPoker now really Raked hands? I keep reading how its played hands. But I am up to 532 played and 375 raked and no bonus. I will try 75 more raked and see what happens.

Caribbean says 200 Raked and PokerPlex says 300 Raked, yet when I got to those total numbers in played hands, I closed the tables and I got the bonus. Not raked like the web site says.

Maybe they are catching on.....

Ron
Old 01-25-2005, 03:31 AM

OK

Thanks to those of you who posted something useful.

I played 571 RAKED hands, as was acknowledged by Ryan in an email he sent me. I needed 500 to clear the bonus.

Emailing them is tedious and worthless. I will try calling them.

later

PG
Old 01-25-2005, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK

Thanks to those of you who posted something useful.

I played 571 RAKED hands, as was acknowledged by Ryan in an email he sent me. I needed 500 to clear the bonus.

Emailing them is tedious and worthless. I will try calling them.

later

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

I recently emailed them about a similar complaint:

[ QUOTE ]
Ryan Hartley,

I am contacting you because after over a month of going back and forth with your support I'm frustrated with them, and I'm hoping this direct email will cause you to take some action. My account # on Interpoker is xxxxxxxxx. The alias I play under is xxxxxxx. In December I made a deposit for the $100 match bonus offered for the month. I played more than the 500 raked hands required for the bonus and it wasn't released to me. I on 4 different occassions since then called your support staff. Every time the support member I talked to verified that I had played more than enough hands to clear the bonus. Now over a month later the bonus is still not in my account.

Now a week ago I received an email from InterPoker saying that they hadn't seen me playing for awhile and that they would give me a $20 bonus for playing one real money hand by January 30th. I played many real money hands that day, and still haven't received that bonus either.

As of right now I'm owed $120 in bonuses by your company, and I've received nothing. I would think that you would understand how poorly this reflects on your business. I am hoping that this email will get you to put the money in my account that I am owed. Currently, I'm sorry to say that the fact that your company fails to follow through on offers it makes and lacks good support will cause me to take my business elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

In case you can't tell from my email, don't expect their phone support to be much help either. All they do is tell you, "Yes you've played enough hands. We'll forward this to so-and-so who will put the money in your account." Then it never happens.

Also, I got a quick response back from Ryan assuring me that the money would be put in my account. That was already a couple days ago, and still nothing there.
Old 01-25-2005, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is InterPoker now really Raked hands? I keep reading how its played hands. But I am up to 532 played and 375 raked and no bonus. I will try 75 more raked and see what happens.

Caribbean says 200 Raked and PokerPlex says 300 Raked, yet when I got to those total numbers in played hands, I closed the tables and I got the bonus. Not raked like the web site says.

Maybe they are catching on.....

Ron

[/ QUOTE ]

interpoker has been raked since I started doing it in the fall