Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you rather...
have a SAVE GAME function in your life? 89 96.74%
be able to communicate with the dead, but have to converse solely in jive? 3 3.26%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Re: (109) more AQ bubble fun with raptor

[ QUOTE ]
lets go, 15/30 NL?

[/ QUOTE ]

at a sng [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] and i dont even see how you can call me weak tight. i made the damn call. and if you ever sit at the table with me, ull doubtless find a bigger lag. eat a cow. and where is 15-30 NL at.. what site? holla
Old 11-15-2005, 02:56 AM

With a long drawn out ICM analysis on each of the situations, I got something like calling is -1%. With SNGPT adjusted a little bit to make it work (shorty is the BB and has 600 chips at 250/500 blinds, hero is SB, Button is big stack and pushes after CO folds) i got a -5% for calling, with the 50%/30% push call ranges. Did I do something wrong?
Old 11-15-2005, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
With a long drawn out ICM analysis on each of the situations, I got something like calling is -1%. With SNGPT adjusted a little bit to make it work (shorty is the BB and has 600 chips at 250/500 blinds, hero is SB, Button is big stack and pushes after CO folds) i got a -5% for calling, with the 50%/30% push call ranges. Did I do something wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to do this by hand. SNGPT won't accomodate.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Both Slim Pickens and myself did separate long drawn out ICM analysis of this situation and showed our work on the thread. We both came to the conclusion that call was quite a bit better.

If you have come to the conclusion that call is worse than either you have done the ICM calculations wrong or else you have a drastically different ranges of hands that you are working with then what we both did. Absent you sharing your work form your long drawn out ICM analysis it is difficult to say which is the case.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:38 PM

SNGPT won't work for a three-way pot. There isn't really a way to patch it up. As for why your ICM analysis came out to -1%, either you made an error or your hand range is different. There's two examples already in the thread. Check those out and see how they match yours.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:20 PM

You made two posts around the same time asking about making two bad (imo) laydowns. I was mostly kidding about the weaktight thing, anyway I play 15/30 NL on prima, even though I would prefer playing you in a cash game, ill play you in a sng (for fun).