Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Crimson Challenge Midwestern Style

[ QUOTE ]
Argh, I meant madison, not michigan.. this is what I get for living in the Midwest

Sorry

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-09-2005, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am up for the "everyone drink a lot of water, last one to piss wins" challenge if the prize pool is large enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sooo gonna play this game with beer this weekend.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am up for the "everyone drink a lot of water, last one to piss wins" challenge if the prize pool is large enough. Anyone else up for this?

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. This is a HORRIBLE suggestion. Please leave the challenge creating to the professionals.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:32 PM

Location: Typing \"nice runner runner\" over and over and over and over and over and over

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am up for the "everyone drink a lot of water, last one to piss wins" challenge if the prize pool is large enough. Anyone else up for this?

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. This is a HORRIBLE suggestion. Please leave the challenge creating to the professionals.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was suggested here in the "Crimson Challenges. Round 2." thread.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless the end result of this challenge is the losers pissing their pants on video, Crimson Challenge benefactors will not back this financially. Otherwise, where is the entertainment?
Old 11-09-2005, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless the end result of this challenge is the losers pissing their pants on video, Crimson Challenge benefactors will not back this financially. Otherwise, where is the entertainment?

[/ QUOTE ]

imo, the challenge would be hilarious if the amount of water is very large, and the location is one where a bathroom is not easily found.

I don't know the park in NY where they filmed the challenge, but I imagine a bunch of people standing around trying to hold it and having various people run off at some point trying to find a bathroom as being highly amusing....
Old 11-09-2005, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
imo, the challenge would be hilarious if the amount of water is very large, and the location is one where a bathroom is not easily found.

I don't know the park in NY where they filmed the challenge, but I imagine a bunch of people standing around trying to hold it and having various people run off at some point trying to find a bathroom as being highly amusing....

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. I objected because it seemed easy to me to simply drop trou and go when needed. But if done in a HIGHLY public area, in the daylight, where a bathroom is not close by, this could be quality.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. I objected because it seemed easy to me to simply drop trou and go when needed. But if done in a HIGHLY public area, in the daylight, where a bathroom is not close by, this could be quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. i also know that, if in this situation, i would most likely impede the posters progress on leaving the area [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 05:53 PM

In order for you to have a challenge, it really has to be good. Just rehashing old types of ideas isn't getting any money from me, or any other PLATINUM members. I fully understand the spirit of these things, so let me set you straight.

In order for a challenge in a "geographically challenged" area to be attempted, it should have thematic elements that are impossible anywhere else. For Madison, they would be:

1. Eating cheese. I'm talking one of those big-ass wheels of cheddar, ghouda, swiss, Lindberger. Preferably moldy cheese. Something so vile that the video will stink!

2. Cold weather. Any challenge should get bonus points for standing out in John Stockton-style shorts w/ no shirt. If you're, as they say, a little "husky", this is even better. If you, like Stockton, are "pasty", better still.

3. Hot sauce is done. Don't think about hot sauce.

4. Bratwursts, knockwursts, liverwurst, any kind of wursts. Jesus, man.

5. The milk challenge is tired. If you are gonna do it, have your buddy milk the cow, put it into a gallon bucket and you slop it out of there in an hour. This would be worth something.

6. Eat a pound of flour. You only can drink cooking oil to wash it down.

Get the idea? I'm not saying that you can't make it good, but a video of a bunch of upper-midwest 2+2er's vomiting milk is getting precisely ZERO dollars from the investor group, and you'll likely have to pay us for our aggrevation.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
6. Eat a pound of flour. You only can drink cooking oil to wash it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Jesus you're cruel. Anyways, I'm in for some $ if this one gets done. This is the first challenge I've seen worthy of anything yet.