Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2005, 02:19 AM

Default Were you one of them?

I recall a poster or two claiming that Bush had done a remarkable job in making us safe by positing that there have been no attack in mainland US since 9/11. Were you one of them? Quite likely.

I, having learned at your (or their) feet, now posit that the muslim population in the US is not a threat to us as there has been no terrorist attack in the mainland US since 9/11. Ergo, no racial profiling, no mass deportation, no mass internment is needed.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:43 AM

Default Imports Exports, Inc.

What say those towelhead countries stop importing terror to the US and the US stops exporting terror to the towelhead countries ?

...Ooops. Too late for a deal.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:47 AM

Default Re: Muslim Immigrants: Importing Terrorists?

[ QUOTE ]
A Russian friend of mine said it well. "All Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims".

[/ QUOTE ]

Timothy McVeigh? The Unabomber?

-ptmusic
Old 07-16-2005, 06:35 AM

Default All eyes to Mecca

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A Russian friend of mine said it well. "All Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims".

[/ QUOTE ]

Timothy McVeigh?
The Unabomber?

[/ QUOTE ]

The IRA ?

The Weather Underground ?

The Corsicans ?

The November 17 crowd ?

The Red Brigades ?
Old 07-16-2005, 08:54 AM

Default Israel Has the Right Idea: Build a Wall Around Your Country

The Pakistanis-Brits that carried out the attacked were 2nd generation Brits. This is more evidence (anecdotal) that muslims make poor citizens and do not assimulate as well as immigrants from other countries.

Israel is building a wall around their country to keep the hate-mongering muslims. I'd wish the USA would do the same thing. And the day that muslims decide to behave in a civilized manner is the day we can tear that wall down. But.....since the Wahabist cult controls mainstream Islam, I would expect that wall would need be in place for at least 300 years.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:03 AM

Default Re: All eyes to Mecca

[ QUOTE ]
The IRA ?

The Weather Underground ?

The Corsicans ?

The November 17 crowd ?

The Red Brigades ?

[/ QUOTE ]

To name but a few, the statement wasn't worthy of a reply, it was just ignorant retarded [censored]. The far right use the fact that a couple of total nut-jobs blow some people up, to condemn a billion people as mindless savages who we should cleanse the earth of, if it wasn't so frightening it would be funny.

Mack
Old 07-16-2005, 09:05 AM

It does? Elaborate please.
1. Osama Bin Laden is a terrorist who advocates violence against civilians as a legitimate tactic.
2. MOST muslim suicide bombing targets are civilians. It is the VERY RARE occurence when a suicide bombers attack a miltary target.
3. The poll numbers show large numbers of muslims express "confidence" in Osama Bin laden (OSL). This can be interpreted as approval of OBL. If you approve of a terrorist leader then the odds are you approve of his terrorists tactics.
4. The poll numbers show significant numbers of muslims approve of suicide bombings. Since 99%+ of suicide bombings target civilians, then it is logical to assume these same people approve of terrorism (aka conducting violence against civilians).

On a side note, if the suicide bombers ***ONLY*** targeted military targets....THEN....I would consider this to be a respectable and a valid tactic.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is just silly. Do you think that synagogues will suddenly start springing up all over too? Or just mosques?

And when the mosques come, will the kabobs follow too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they all do in Europe where ever there is enough demand, its not unusual, you make it sound like something that could never happen.

Mack
Old 07-16-2005, 09:12 AM

a couple points [ QUOTE ]
most muslims tolerate terrorism and a frightening number support terrorism

[/ QUOTE ] after the recent bombing in london, the leaders of both hamas and hizballah issued harsh condemnation of the london bombing. now these are both fairly extreme groups, and they condemn the attacks in london. i think you are way off base to say that islam in general supports/tolerates terrorism. as for prohibiting muslims to move to the states, what are your policies on the millions of arab christians? ban them too? any idea how easy it is to infiltrate the u.s. from canada/mexico? it is crazy to think that you can prevent terrorism by turning the U.S. into a police state.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2. MOST muslim suicide bombing targets are civilians. It is the VERY RARE occurence when a suicide bombers attack a miltary target.

[/ QUOTE ]

Certainly not true in Iraq.

[ QUOTE ]
4. The poll numbers show significant numbers of muslims approve of suicide bombings. Since 99%+ of suicide bombings target civilians, then it is logical to assume these same people approve of terrorism (aka conducting violence against civilians).

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't Islam supposed to be a religion against violence, all I ever hear from Muslim leaders are that the people who carry out these attacks are not Muslims, they only think they are.

Mack