Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 09:10 PM

Default record keeping

i used to play primarily STTs and MTT but went to NL cash games as ROI was definitely nice. dabbled abit in omaha and now i decided I wouldn't mind embarking on a quest/challenge of 1000 20+2 in a month or so. it's a challenge because prior I played mostly 10+1s however I'm confident that I have the skills to make it a success.

anyways, what do you guys use for record keeping? I realize the highly acclaimed aleomagus spreadsheet is out there but when multi-tabling it's tough to have another thing open where you enter results, it seems that pokertracker does it all in terms of recordkeeping, is there any reason I should use any other method?
Old 10-27-2005, 09:22 PM

Default Re: record keeping

I used to use sng tracker, but since PT updated I'm using that. Don't need a graph since I'm not really interested in how good or bad my current run is. All I need to know is how much I'm up or down. PT also gives hourly rate which is nice, and also tells you exactly how many tables per hr you average.

The only stats REALLY necessary are raw profit and time. You can obviously figure out hourly rate from that. ROI doesn't matter, only maximising hourly rate.