Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2005, 05:49 AM

Default Vegas Drunk Donk room question

Sponger and I are going this weekend. I don't know if I am going to spend any time playing seriously.

What is the best room to have fun, get wasted, etc.

Order of importance- Drink speed, waitress hot/fun/putting up with drunk idiots, room fun, etc...

I don't think we want to play very high while we're getting plastered, so I suppose low limit games (8-16 and under or 200nl and under) would be great.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:41 AM

Default Re: Vegas Drunk Donk room question

Join us (Klepton, rmarotti, shant, TheMeteron and we hope to catch up with bugstud) this weekend, especially at the Wynn. The waitresses there are hot. We can play drunken nickel slots for breakfast. PM me for contact info.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:19 AM

i believe The Sponger has Klepton's cell?
Old 08-18-2005, 08:21 AM

Oh ya, we have bottle service for Saturday night at the Hard Rock club if you guys are interested in doing the same.

AFAIK it is $300 for 3 or4 people (which I believe saves $ in the long run if you look at it)
Old 08-18-2005, 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i believe The Sponger has Klepton's cell?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh ya, we have bottle service for Saturday night at the Hard Rock club if you guys are interested in doing the same.

AFAIK it is $300 for 3 or4 people (which I believe saves $ in the long run if you look at it)

[/ QUOTE ]

There will be lots of liquor there. Sold.

But tell me more about it this bottle service.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

But tell me more about it this bottle service.

[/ QUOTE ]

You pay $300. You don't have to pay cover or wait in line. They give you a table and a fifth of alcohol and mixers etc.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:11 AM

i'm semi-new to 2+2, but have been playing pretty successfully for a couple of years. anyway, i'm going to be in vegas early sunday morning(8/21), but my buddy isn't going to be there until monday night. if anyone is going to be there until monday, reply or pm me or let me know something.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:25 AM

I'll be in vegas this weekend too.
Let me know where you decide to go, so that I can avoid it.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2005, 10:42 AM

To be the first to accurately answer your question:

1.) I love Bellagio $4-8 or $8-16, but the waits are brutal. Still, Bellagio serves the best mixed drinks and I absoultely love their martinis served in high 8 glass and with huge olives. Their waitresses are cute, but not
scantily clad. Drink service is quick if you are nice and tip, but that goes without saying. Plus there is a high limit guy that goes chasing after every hooker that walks by. Its great entertainment. Plus there is tons of eye candy due to the proximity to the Light nightclub.

2.) Last time I played at Aladdin, a very cute girl got so drunk she could not stand. She took $800 from the $100 buy in NL game. IMO, it does not get better than young, cute girls falling over drunk. Drink service is fast and the players here are very bad. I think they only have limit up to $3-6 most of the time though.

3.) Luxor card room has been reviewed poorly here, but I have found their middle age cocktail waitresses to be very nice looking...kinda a Stifler's mom thing. Also, they are really really nice. This is the only place where they will bring me doubles all night long with no problem. And the players here are awful.

4.) Mirage: Nice, loose $3-6 games, where drunk players can easily put the very rocks on tilt. Fun stuff. Drink service ranges from outstanding to horrible depending on the cocktail waitresses. The cocktail waitresses are not hot and are old. However, I have seen literal conventions of hookers here, especially by the big bar next to the main BJ pit.

Hope this helps and have a fun time!

[ QUOTE ]
Sponger and I are going this weekend. I don't know if I am going to spend any time playing seriously.

What is the best room to have fun, get wasted, etc.

Order of importance- Drink speed, waitress hot/fun/putting up with drunk idiots, room fun, etc...

I don't think we want to play very high while we're getting plastered, so I suppose low limit games (8-16 and under or 200nl and under) would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]