Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2005, 12:47 PM

Default Re: PokerNOW 50% up to $100 Reload - 1 Day to Deposit but 3 Day to Clear

I deposited just after mid night. They credited the bonus about 11:30 am. Right now, only my hands played after 11:30 are credited. The raked hands before 11:30 are not there yet.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:53 PM

Default Re: FYI

[ QUOTE ]
I was just told my 4am-7am hands wont count. No big deal for me as I don't have a job or life.

[/ QUOTE ] this is'nt right you should get credit for any hands you made after making your initial deposit for the bonus..it'll save you 300 hands..just call them back and get somebody that knows wtf is going on:
from PN's last email [ QUOTE ]
With regards to the query regarding the Super bowl bonus I would like to clarify that due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will not be able to issue the bonus as of now.

We would request you to give us 24 hours of time and the bonus would be available into your pending bonus account all you have to do start playing raked hands Now!

Please be assured that the raked hands count would be counted towards this bonus from the time the deposit is made. Hence check your pending bonus account and if the bonus is not available after 24 hours please mail us back so that we can look into it and do the needful.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-06-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: FYI

Agreed...write back to them and include a copy of this of the e-mail they sent you saying that the hands would, in fact, count.

If you want...say something about the horrible stress this confusing situation has caused you.
thinking that the hands would count and then being told they would not has caused a great strain on your health.
But you think that if they offer you an additional $100 reload for the stress they have caused that you'll be okay.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:31 PM

Default Re: PokerNOW 50% up to $100 Reload - 1 Day to Deposit but 3 Day to Clear

<font color="blue">With regards to your concern, please be informed that, a bonus amount of "$100" has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play 1000 raked hands before 09-FEB-2005 11:32 and you have played 131 rake hands from the date of deposit, as per the release restriction and the amount will be credited to your real money account. Once you complete the remaining required rake hands of 869 please, write back to us and we will look into the issue and do the needful.
</font>
Old 02-06-2005, 01:33 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!
Default Re: PokerNOW 50% up to $100 Reload - 1 Day to Deposit but 3 Day to Cle

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">With regards to your concern, please be informed that, a bonus amount of "$100" has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play 1000 raked hands before 09-FEB-2005 11:32 and you have played 131 rake hands from the date of deposit, as per the release restriction and the amount will be credited to your real money account. Once you complete the remaining required rake hands of 869 please, write back to us and we will look into the issue and do the needful.
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope they wash their hands after doing the needful.

-Mike
Old 02-06-2005, 02:06 PM

Hey, this is pretty good news. They are giving a full 72 hours from the time of the deposit or so says my bonus screen. I just made the deposit at 1pm and it says I have until 1pm Wednesday. Sweet, only 2500 rakes hands to go in 72 hours with deposit bonus.
Old 02-06-2005, 02:32 PM

I had deposited this morning at 12:15 am with the $200 and the superbowl bonus. i wass told this

Reply from PokerNow:

Thank you for contacting us.

With regards to the query regarding the Super bowl bonus I would like
to clarify that due to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be able to
issue the bonus as of now.

We would request you to give us 24hours of time and the bonus would be
available into your pending bonus account all you have to do start
playing raked hands Now!

so i did and played but the bonus still hasnt come in.. what should i do? email or call and say what?
Old 02-06-2005, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
crap. it would be nice to get the sign-up bonus tonight, and then the reload tomorrow. apparently you need a clean computer though. damn damn damn. had anybody figured out another way? i know ucid doesn't work anymore. [censored] party!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you try it? It may work still? A couple have said it works...

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't work for me... That's why I'm at my parents' now. Thank God they have two computers. I had to use the other one for Eurobet yesterday.

I'm now out of computers, so no more attractive bonuses, especially from Intertops, 'cause that's the only skin I don't have lol.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:22 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
so i did and played but the bonus still hasnt come in.. what should i do? email or call and say what?

[/ QUOTE ]

I deposited about 1:00 am, myself. I didn't get credited then, and when I checked in around noon, I still saw no sign of the bonus. I emailed support, asking about it, and they credited me for the deposit as of 1:00pm, and told me I had until 1:00pm on 2/9 to clear it. I don't think they counted the hands I played before they credited me, but that wasn't all that many anyway.

-Mike
Old 02-06-2005, 05:39 PM

My message was the same as this one but I had played 522 raked hands last night. I just completed the remaining 500 raked hands or so. The bonus was not applied automatically. I emailed them and politely told them I had played the remaining hands and asked if the bonus had to be apllied manually due to their computer difficulties last night.

They replied within 10 minutes or so thanking me for the email and applying the $100 bonus from my bonus account to my real account.

I think even though the computers messed up the beginning of this SUPERBOWL bonus, support has done a great job keeping everyone informed and being very prompt.

Hats off to their support team the past couple days! We all rip them when they mess up so I figure it's time to give them praise when they do a great job!