Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 08-09-2004, 04:22 AM
real843 real843 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Default I will never play at Zerorake.com

I was actually thinking of testing the site out until this moron starts spamming all of the tables at Party. That makes me sooo pissed off.

This is what he wrote:

Aces4Win: TIRED OF GETTING RIPPED OFF BY PAYING THE RAKE, 3 DOLLARS PER HAND? GREAT NEWS HAS ARRIVED!!! A NEW SITE HAS OPENED WHERE U CAN PLAY FOR FREE FOR REAL MONEY!! I DONT WORK FOR THEM JUST A PLAYER LIKE U AND WANT U ALL TO KNOW - THE NAME OF THE SITE IS zerorake.com!!! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!! ALL THEY NEED NOW IS PLAYERS. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. BYE MIKE

Is there a way to get these morons who spam the chat banned?
Old 08-09-2004, 04:29 AM
47outs 47outs is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: I will never play at Zerorake.com

[ QUOTE ]

Is there a way to get these morons who spam the chat banned?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, but. They can come back over and over using a different handle. As we've seen here at 2+2, the determination of certain people wanting to cause trouble is unrelenting.

Cherry kool-aid is tasty.

outs
Old 08-09-2004, 07:02 AM
Webster Webster is offline
Senior Member

I get that at Party also.
Old 08-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Lori Lori is offline
Senior Member

Location: In cyberspace, no-one can hear your sig.

You can copy that to Party and let them check for themselves.

Whilst they never seem to ban affiliate spammers for their own site, I'm sure that someone advertising a different site would be of great interest to them.

I've heard about the zero rake spammers here, and have them at high priority for my research.

At some point I'll start giving them as much hassle as possible, because nobody spams the zoo and survives to tell the tale, ask Cyanide.

Lori
Old 08-09-2004, 10:39 AM
cthomer5000 cthomer5000 is offline
Member

I *always* report spammers to party.
alerts@partypoker.com
Old 08-09-2004, 11:02 AM
dogmeat dogmeat is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: I will never play at Zerorake.com - Smart move

Wow, you hate spam, but quote the spammers chit in a new post. Smart.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2004, 11:23 AM
Thythe Thythe is offline
Senior Member

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you hate spam, but quote the spammers chit in a new post. Smart.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's a trick and he really works for Zerorake, trying to get the message out. We aren't fooled!!
Old 08-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Alobar Alobar is offline
Senior Member

Location: Tempe, AZ

I could proally actually tell you who it is. There are a few regulars at zerorake who have frequently talked about doing this. They've decided to spend a few minutes each day spamming party in hopes it will bring some fish to the site.

Which also goes to prove my theory that the spammers on here wern't shills just excited n00bs.
Old 08-10-2004, 04:43 AM
real843 real843 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Quote:

Wow, you hate spam, but quote the spammers chit in a new post. Smart.

Dogmeat

Maybe it's a trick and he really works for Zerorake, trying to get the message out. We aren't fooled!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Now that would be very intelligent writing about how much you hate spammers and in the same sentence trying to spam...

The reasons why I copy/pasted what he wrote is simple:

1. Hopefully he will get a bad reputation if someone recognizes his screenname.
2. I don't like to come with false accusations without proof [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2004, 04:49 AM
real843 real843 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Stockholm, Sweden