Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2004, 07:44 PM

Default Re: ZeroRake...All You need to know, the truth Uncovered!

I just would like to say that I never created any spam. I only posted once because I thought the idea of a rake free--or at least a cut in rake--would be a good thing for the players. If this site is a big hoax, then I'm glad it was uncovered. I had no agenda other than that.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:54 PM

This actually doesn't prove anything. Zerorake is set up through actionpoker.com, just like Tiger Gaming and several other sites. Take a look at http://www.actionpoker.com.

Judging from the information posted by Stew, it looks like pokerspot was set up through actionpoker.com too. Obviously they're no longer listed as a licensee on the actionpoker.com site because they are out of business.

The unanswered $64,000 question here is who is behind actionpoker.com.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The unanswered $64,000 question here is who is behind actionpoker.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe gabyyyyyyyy
Old 07-21-2004, 08:09 PM

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email.

The address in Antigua attached to the domain name ActionPoker.com (not attached to the domain ZeroRake.com) belongs to the office of the registered resident agent of our wholly owned subsidiary Action Poker Gaming Inc. The office of the registered resident agent is the only presence that our subsidiary has in Antigua, which is not unusual for an offshore company. All companies domiciled in Antigua are required to have a registered resident agent in Antigua who files annual paperwork to the Antiguan government. A registered resident agent (typically an attorney) usually has hundreds if not thousands of companies for which they act as the registered resident agent.

We know for a fact that our resident agent in Antigua also acts on behalf of many other gaming companies, including some of the most recognized in the industry.

The registered resident agent has no control over or knowledge of the business of Action Poker Gaming Inc. .

Please be informed that ZeroRake.com is registered in Kahnawake where it is hosted and where Action Poker Gaming, Inc. holds its license to operate.

Once again and for the record we have no association whatsoever with Dutch Boyd.

Best Regards,

Cardroom Manager

ZeroRake.com
Old 07-21-2004, 08:28 PM

thanks for clearing that up. Unfortunately I'm sure this will continue to go on (accusations and stuff) because people can't seem to just let it go.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email.

The address in Antigua attached to the domain name ActionPoker.com (not attached to the domain ZeroRake.com) belongs to the office of the registered resident agent of our wholly owned subsidiary Action Poker Gaming Inc. The office of the registered resident agent is the only presence that our subsidiary has in Antigua, which is not unusual for an offshore company. All companies domiciled in Antigua are required to have a registered resident agent in Antigua who files annual paperwork to the Antiguan government. A registered resident agent (typically an attorney) usually has hundreds if not thousands of companies for which they act as the registered resident agent.

We know for a fact that our resident agent in Antigua also acts on behalf of many other gaming companies, including some of the most recognized in the industry.

The registered resident agent has no control over or knowledge of the business of Action Poker Gaming Inc. .

Please be informed that ZeroRake.com is registered in Kahnawake where it is hosted and where Action Poker Gaming, Inc. holds its license to operate.

Once again and for the record we have no association whatsoever with Dutch Boyd.

Best Regards,

Cardroom Manager

ZeroRake.com

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, I didn't send you an email, so you basically copied and pasted something that you have been sending out to those that have emailed you.

Your response didn't really explain anything, but it is clear you are linked to ActionPoker which had previously been associatd with Dutch Boyd.

Whether or not Dutch Boyd is currently associated with ZeroRake is unclear and it will be difficult for you to distance yourself from that association even if he has no involvment with ZeroRake.

Regardless, if there is no association with Dutch Boyd, I wish you luck. Either way, I won't play at your site until you A) get more traffic and B) it is clear to me that Dutch Boyd is not involved with ZeroRake.
Old 07-21-2004, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email.

Best Regards,

Cardroom Manager

ZeroRake.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one of "The Crew" are you? Gank the Skank?
Old 07-21-2004, 11:20 PM

Unreal. Some of you will go to great lengths to fabricate untrue accusations.

When will it end?
Old 07-22-2004, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unreal. Some of you will go to great lengths to fabricate untrue accusations.

When will it end?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im wondering when it will end myself. How could poker players be against a rake free site this much? As a poker player we know the site will probably fail but we want it to succeed. All these posters that are completely against this site are either affiliates, huge dutch haters who hate on anything that reminds them of him, or they're just dumb.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:06 AM

I agree, however, if you had lost a huge amount of money at a poker site ran by dutch boyd, you probably would hate the guy as well.