Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 02-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Klak Klak is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: Need some smartasses for a good quip to give party

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you insist on wasting everyone's time with irrelevant posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

ever hear of the pot and the kettle? youre the pot.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:12 PM
arkady arkady is offline
Senior Member

Location: Home of the Red Sox

Tell them you feel your newly acquired LAG stlye will best be utilized on another skin. Ignore their followup reminding you that its the same network.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:18 PM
Wally Wally is offline
Member

I've never heard that expression before. Your post enlightened me.

I'm still right.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:01 AM
USCSigma1097 USCSigma1097 is offline
Junior Member

Tell them that you just consulted your "Jump to Conclusions" mat and it said to quit.

Sigma

If you haven't seen office space, you don't understand this post
Old 02-23-2005, 12:07 AM
Nemesis Nemesis is offline
Member

No, It's "Hello Pot, this is Kettle, you're black."

*Edit* I am now a veteran... and still suck.
Old 02-23-2005, 02:23 AM
arkady arkady is offline
Senior Member

Location: Home of the Red Sox

lol!
Old 02-23-2005, 03:10 AM
captZEEbo1 captZEEbo1 is offline
Senior Member

here's how it went down when I did this at empire:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Greg,

Thank you for contacting us.

It is unfortunate to learn that you wish to close your account with us and hope you will reconsider your decision. Nonetheless, as per your requests, we have closed your account. You can go ahead and open a new account with us through the affiliate program.

If you have any questions please contact us. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.

Sincerely,

Nidhi
Credit Team
Pay-Pro
ts@pay-pro.com (for emails)
efax@pay-pro.com (for documents)
+1 (866) 299-8893 (Toll Free for US and Canada only)
+350 41003 (International Rates Apply)
http://www.pay-pro.com

*Please include your full name, telephone number and account name with all documents sent.

Old 02-23-2005, 07:34 AM
naphand naphand is offline
Senior Member

Location: Bournemouth, UK

Yep, this has to be the way to go. I thought about trying this but figured they did not have the sense/fear to give me a result. Nice move. I'm afraid I just sent them this:

[ QUOTE ]
dear Party

the reasons for closure are as follows (and I do hope you take this on board):

(1) you charge too much rake compared to other poker sites.
(2) you have not updated your poker imagery for 2 years, it is ugly and cluttered.
(3) your support is abysmal, this reponse is the only one I have had from you is the last year. all my previous e-mails have been ignored.
(4) your live support no longer exists
(5) did I mention you never answer my e-mails?

other sites, such as PokerStars have faster, more intuitive software, a cleaner presentation, regular updates and most of all, they respond very quickly to e-mails, their customer support is excellent - your is terrible. their spread of games is also better than yours, their tournaments are better than yours. your heads-up games have the blind in the wrong place. the list is quite long.

"We are here 24/7 to assist you via email."
This is a joke right?

thank-you for you co-operation in this instance.

Old 02-23-2005, 09:44 AM
wahooriver wahooriver is offline
Member

why not just start a different account on an affiliate?

I have kept my Party account, but almost exclusively use my Poker Now account - which has a very nice rakeback.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:56 AM
stigmata stigmata is offline
Senior Member

Location: UK

Thats a good point.

You only really need one (or two) skins to do the majority of your playing. Having rakeback at more than two skins is actually a burden, as when you bonus whore you get negative rakeback. E.g. just play at party to clear bonuses, then go back to a skin where youve got a juicy rakeback deal.