Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 01:59 AM

Default Re: respondents to questions

So I almost have the ellusive 100%er at my table right now. Current VP$IP is 95.7%, but it's only through 30 hands. Needless to say, I feel priveledged that he's directly to my right, and I've been isolating frequently.

Hmmm... maybe that was too much content. Ehh...
Old 11-16-2005, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dear idiots thus far not answering my question:

if i gots me twenty folks, 6 of whom make money painting cars, and 14 of whom have no idea of paint: says i ask them there who knows not paint what paint is, and how it is applied to an auto, and they make a perfectly feasible reply, with your fingers.

then i ask of them that maketh some sum of living wage, verily brother, wherefore paintest thou? and yea, they spake truly, and show me an atomizer, and it's proper use.

now, being in ignorance of paint, atomizers, and its application, i may decide that the eloquence of finger painter idiot is more appealing than the jargon of himwhopaintethforbreadeth. it followeth, therefore, some indication of the knowledge of him who speaketh is required to formeth my owneth opinioneth. amen.

therefore, in the interests of learning who are winning players, so that their perceptions can be weighed and balanced, and taken with respect, yea, unto my bosom, i did ask my woebegone question.

when and if it becomes an issue for me, that i cannot tell the rule from the instance, or cannot distinguish my right hand from my left, or any other like quotidian philosophical issue, i will post a question begging the knowledge thereof.

so again, let me iterate: is there a way to determine who is making the bread?; for i swear, i wish to paint my car, and live with the consequences, yea, mightily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jehova!

Mine's 9 inches.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine's 9 inches.

[/ QUOTE ]
You have a 9-in monitor? I thought you bought one of those 2001fp ones from Dell. WTF? Or am I missing something?
Old 11-16-2005, 02:04 AM

I'm always right...just listen to me.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mine's 9 inches.

[/ QUOTE ]
You have a 9-in monitor? I thought you bought one of those 2001fp ones from Dell. WTF? Or am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Preflop is light in the loafers.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jehova!

Mine's 9 inches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignore everything Nate says, except for this. I haven't laughed at something this hard in a NC thread for quite a while. VNH, sir.

Bottomset, you'll have your (original) personal NC thread unlocked and free for use by Sunday ON THE CONDITION that you send me a PM with the link. I'm too lazy to dig it up.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I almost have the ellusive 100%er at my table right now. Current VP$IP is 95.7%, but it's only through 30 hands. Needless to say, I feel priveledged that he's directly to my right, and I've been isolating frequently.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously, this guy is soooo bad.

Absolute Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP calls.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP calls.

Turn: (3.75 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (5.75 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP calls.

Final Pot: 9.75 BB

Results:
MP doesn't show J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
Hero has A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, aces).
Outcome: Hero wins 9.75 BB.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:15 AM

dear Aaron:

i viewed your website. you mispelled "consistantly".

apparently, you do not understand that "rationalization" is a term that describes the method whereby we think, but NOT what it is we think. the christian forefathers could and did, rationalize the number of angels standing upon the head of a pin.

i am not interested in rationalizing an incorrection. i am interested in learning to play poker well. i will learn to play poker well from those who play poker well.

you [censored] [censored], you.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shillx

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone sent me a good upgrade for his avatar today:

Eh?
Old 11-16-2005, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am not interested in rationalizing an incorrection. i am interested in learning to play poker well. i will learn to play poker well from those who play poker well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck.
Closed Thread