Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 09-13-2005, 10:05 AM

Default MTH with more than 4 tables

Hi,
I've been playing around with MTH for a few weeks on my laptop, what a great piece of software! I never thought I would be able to multitable so easily on a 1028x760 resolution screen. I've been doing 4 tables with no problem but last night I tried to add a 5th and had some issues. I had 4 Empire windows and 1 Eurobet and they seemed to conflict with each other. The Empire windows all behaved properly when I was switching between them, but when the Eurobet window came up it started to freak out. The Empire windows would have options but after I made my move on Eurobet they wouldn't move to the corner, once the active window disappeared altogether. If I had just had a turn in the Eurobet window and the next window popped up the Eurobet window would pop up over it even though I didn't have options and I had to go through the taskbar to bring back the active window.

I've heard of people doing crazy amounts of tables with MTH without a problem, so am I doing something wrong or does MTH just get a little buggy after 5+ tables?
Old 09-13-2005, 11:19 AM

Default Re: MTH with more than 4 tables

MTH does have it perks, admitted - that's why i'm currently starting to consider MTH v2. I'ved used it for playing 16 tables though, so 5 tables certainly shouldn't be a problem. Try playing around with the auto arrange tables feature, checking it on or off, it might help.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:16 PM

Make sure that you add one table at a time and that is working perfectly before adding another, make sure it starts with "table" and not some other random name.

I usually only have trouble if I'm in a hurry and get one of the tables messed up some how and that seems to throw everything else off, also try checking and unchecking boxes or restarting worse case.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 09-15-2005, 11:39 AM

If you play with the auto position tables feature disabled, then be careful not to move the table that is currently in the "active table location." I 16 table, and I've found that doing this can confuse MTH.