Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2005, 02:23 PM

Default Re: Isabelle Mercier....sexxxxy

[ QUOTE ]
I saw Isabelle Mercier on a TV tournament the other night and thought she was very, very cute. Those pictures don't seem to do her justice.

[/ QUOTE ] The first time I saw her was on Ladies Night 2. You know, the all girls World Poker Tour event. I'll admit that she was more appealing to me when I saw her on t.v actually moving and seeing her presence...but yea, pics can't show these things.

WOW somebody agreed with me!!!??

_PEACE_
Old 07-26-2005, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I saw Isabelle Mercier on a TV tournament the other night and thought she was very, very cute. Those pictures don't seem to do her justice.

[/ QUOTE ] The first time I saw her was on Ladies Night 2. You know, the all girls World Poker Tour event. I'll admit that she was more appealing to me when I saw her on t.v actually moving and seeing her presence...but yea, pics can't show these things.

WOW somebody agreed with me!!!??

_PEACE_

[/ QUOTE ]

she looked good at the stars cocktail party. but that's beside the point.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:03 PM

Default Re: Miss Vanessa...Wow

[ QUOTE ]
I played a $500 NL tourney at Harrah's in AC about three weeks ago and this Vanessa chick played also. We weren't at the same table but my friend played w/ her and said she is god awful. Hopefully he'll post the hand that he saw her play really badly. It was mind-boggling and good for some laughs. She busted in the 40s out of 50. I finished 3rd but that's b/c I rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, she looked very plain at the time. I know she looks hot in the bio online, but I thought nothing of her in person. Now for the hand.

Blinds 25-50, Vanessa starts the hand in the SB with ~3850. I have just moved to the table so I don't really have reads on anyone, but UTG has been pretty quiet so far, and seems uncreative. He has about 3500 and makes it 150 to go. Everyone folds and she makes it 300. Heads up to the flop, AND VANESSA CHECKS IN THE DARK:

2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

He looks confused by her dark check and bets 500 into 650. She know looks confused also and lets out an intrigued "Hmm." She now minraises to 1000.

THE TURN:
2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Vanessa checks again. He bets 1000 into 2650. She moves in for ~1550 more. Shockingly (not really), he calls (she has him covered by about 300).

Vanessa shows:
6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

UTG shows:
T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

The river is a non-pairing club, and UTG wins the pot, leaving Vanessa with a crippled ~T300 stack. Amazingly, she actually didn't just blow it all right away after this (she waited at least one or two hands). As soon as the club fell on the river though, she started spouting off.

"THAT. WAS. BULLSHIT. Man, that was such bullshit. How did you call my raise preflop? I can't believe that hand." :ause...:: "Man that was bullshit. I can't believe you called my raise preflop. That was so bad." Etc. Typical whiny comments following a mindbogglingly bizarre line.
After she busted out, the guys at the table started complaining about her whining. Her friends, who were also playing at the table, started talking about how great she is and how her dad is a chessmaster and she got a 1600 on her SATs, blah blah blah. Her main sheepdog was some random pro who goes to U. Miami - I forget his name - who kept touting his own accomplishments as well. It was one of the worst conversations I've ever had to listen to. And she was very plain.

~Magic_Man
Old 07-26-2005, 08:25 PM

She looks significantly better in person than she does in these photos. Not super-hot or anything, but still a cutie.

Will
Old 07-26-2005, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who thinks there is something very sexy about this girl?!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I dig her.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:15 PM

I think the most applicable term in this case is "FUGLY."
Old 07-27-2005, 02:35 AM

thats a crazy deck with two 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2005, 03:17 AM

she looked like a priss...now we have confirmation she is one
Old 07-28-2005, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thats a crazy deck with two 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My mistake. He flopped a flush draw and top pair so it must have been:
2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

~Magic_Man