Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 07:34 PM

Default Friday night CF

I haven't felt compelled enough to post my picks but I think the game tonight has too much value for me not to share. New Mexico is a strong team with an excellent running game. They gained 286yds on the road last week against a decent SD St team. NM was up 30-3 by half.

CO St is a team much better at home than on the road. They were fortunate to beat WYO, a team that lost 5 TOs to CO St's 1-- a ratio near impossible to overcome. In the last 2 games, CO St has surrendered 5.2 yds per rush to WYO and 5.3 yds per rush to BYU.

The pick is New Mexico -6.
Best of luck.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2005, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Friday night CF

Line down to -5 most places. Im on the over 58, which is 61 now.

GL [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2005, 07:48 PM

Nice, I was leaning toward New Mexico already, I just might put a bet on it.

While on cfb, am I the only one that finds it surprising that TCU is only -6? With the way SDSU has been playing I thought it would be more than -6. What am I missing on this game?
Old 10-28-2005, 11:03 PM

wow what a comeback, my over bet looks to be in good shape though
Old 10-29-2005, 11:04 AM

For the TCU/SDSt. game while it looks pretty sexy, this conference has become increasingly difficult to handicap. State barely edges a horrible UNLV team, but then wins convincingly at Utah. State seems to play very well at home following a blowout loss, but TCU is rolling right now. I looked at this game pretty closely but just couldn't pull the trigger. If you can get less than 7 and are feeling frisky, then maybe it's worth a look. Lord knows I'll be kicking myself if TCU rolls like I think they might.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:24 AM

as soon as I saw this line at -6, I was pretty sure I was going to bet it. Maybe all the negative comments about the sdsu football team around here helped, but I think TCU will win by a large margin. SDSU hasn't beaten a ranked opponent in 9 years I believe, so I seriously doubt they will win. Watch its going to end up tcu winning 33-31 and I'll be kicking myself.
Old 10-30-2005, 03:14 AM

argh, I thought I had a good shot at winning this with TCU up 10, the only bet I lost today. Well I'll probably trust my gut feeling less and bet sdsu less.