Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2005, 01:17 PM

Default what to do? what to do?

The table is a whole is fairly loose passive... alot of open limpers, people might call down with a pair of twos...

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) http://216.119.70.224/converter/hhconverter.pl

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, MP calls, Hero calls, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (6 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, BB folds, UTG folds, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls, MP calls.

Turn: (9 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, SB folds, MP calls.

River: (12 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, MP calls, Hero?????
Old 07-19-2005, 01:21 PM

Default Re: what to do? what to do?

Call, could be beaten by a higher flush but i would still find it way to hard to fold here.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:24 PM

Call, you cant fold for one bet in a big pot and I dont think you are good often enough to justify raising.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:25 PM

Call. Hate to see a higher flush, but it's only 1 more back to you. I wouldn't raise here, as it doesn't look like anyone is folding and you are a long ways from the nuts.
Call.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:29 PM

Calls

Edit: It's a definite possibility that you are against a higher flush. Getting 17:1 you have to figure that at least 6% of the time the button is bluff raising the scare card or getting fancy with 2 pair or a set (maybe even KK). You can't fold here without a very very strong read.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:38 PM

Easy call here...I would never fold this hand.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:54 PM

Raises. You have a flush, dude.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:39 PM

Default Re: what to do? what to do? (grunching)

I haven't read any of the replies yet.

You could be up against 2 pair, a set, a straight, a smaller flush, or a larger flush. MP playing passive could be a weak player with a big hand or just a bad player playing a bad/mediocre hand too far. Button could have any of the previously mentioned hands, he seems to have filled the flush (probably a bigger flush), but he could also be a maniac trying to buy a big pot. Any way I look at, you need to call. You don't want to raise, since you might be beat and you aren't going to chase anyone off. There are 15 BB in the pot and you are likely to win this far more than 1 in 15 times.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:52 PM

99% of the time id 3bet since flush over flush is rare. however button played his hand like a flush- raising the flop for a free card (didnt work) and calling the turn. you can't fold and i'm fairly sure we're behind so we can't raise thus a call.
Old 07-19-2005, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
99% of the time id 3bet since flush over flush is rare. however button played his hand like a flush- raising the flop for a free card (didnt work) and calling the turn. you can't fold and i'm fairly sure we're behind so we can't raise thus a call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Button would need to cap the flop for a chance at a free card, which he didn't.