Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Re: The OOT Challenge

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont get the point?

[/ QUOTE ]

This from the guy that didn't talk for a day?

I'm in.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but that actually had a point and I gained something from the experience. I don’t see either of those 2 things here.

I’m not trying to bash or hate or anything, im just saying I dont get it, so if someone could explain the "why" to me, id be grateful

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we all agree this is near impossible to do. That is enough reason for me to join. Why do people climb mountains after someone has already been up there?

This is also a group joining type of challenge also. People like to band together and often when they do great things get done. Part of me just likes to join the team and try and accomplish the goal. Just like the Forest thing I knew we were doomed. But the slight chance we might pull it off was a good enough reason for me to try.

I fail often I try often when I succeed it is sweet.

You are more of a loner you like to be different a rebel type. That's cool and you should not want or need to change but you can join and study us can't you? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Btw I didn't talk for a day after I read your post and it was cool. I was not making fun of you I seriously thought you of all people should get it was all.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:07 PM

If this could be done, I think it would be the single greatest accomplishment in the history of OOT. But as has been mentioned before, in order for it to work, there will need to be some type of punishment for those who do make posts on the assigned day.

Would the mods have the power to ban all IP addresses that post on that given day? I can't imagine so. Should we all simply ignore the users who post on that day? I guess that would be kind of cool; we would basically have two separate OOT boards functioning simultaneously on the same server. But until we find a way to punish those who do not follow the rules, this challenge will have no success whatsoever.

But I'm defiitely in.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:12 PM

I think it would be the single greatest accomplishment in the history of OOT

Why do people keep saying this? It's retarded, and fun, but the single greatest accomplishment? Please.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:13 PM

Perhaps it would be second to someone actually banging a chick as a result of the Myspace thread.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:16 PM

"Why do I do it? I do it because it's there."
Old 12-30-2005, 02:17 PM

This is a great idea.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:48 PM

Bruiser,

Outstanding.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont get the point?

[/ QUOTE ]

This from the guy that didn't talk for a day?

I'm in.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but that actually had a point and I gained something from the experience. I don’t see either of those 2 things here.

I’m not trying to bash or hate or anything, im just saying I dont get it, so if someone could explain the "why" to me, id be grateful

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we all agree this is near impossible to do. That is enough reason for me to join. Why do people climb mountains after someone has already been up there?

This is also a group joining type of challenge also. People like to band together and often when they do great things get done. Part of me just likes to join the team and try and accomplish the goal. Just like the Forest thing I knew we were doomed. But the slight chance we might pull it off was a good enough reason for me to try.

I fail often I try often when I succeed it is sweet.

You are more of a loner you like to be different a rebel type. That's cool and you should not want or need to change but you can join and study us can't you? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Btw I didn't talk for a day after I read your post and it was cool. I was not making fun of you I seriously thought you of all people should get it was all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt think you were making fun of me, same way I hope you dont think im just some rebel pissing on everyones fun. I just kinda didnt get it, so thanks for the response...its a little clearer now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2005, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Why do people keep saying this? It's retarded, and fun, but the single greatest accomplishment? Please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you name an OOT accomplishment?
Only = greatest
Old 12-30-2005, 03:18 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you name an OOT accomplishment?
Only = greatest

[/ QUOTE ]

well, [censored] fixed OOT. that was a pretty major accomplishment!