Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2005, 09:24 PM

Default Re: This will turn out to be a good thing for us

I agree and for the same reason

chez
Old 10-08-2005, 09:27 PM

If party realizes that they just lost a bunch of multitableing tags, what do you think they will do? I don't want to get my hopes up. I really don't believe that party is that bright.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's great for me... I play on Party and earn 0% rakeback and make my poker money the traditional by winning it.

Less multi-tabling TAG on skins = thousands more $ in my pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize that you would already have thousands more in your pocket if you had rakeback right? But, uh, you go on being "pure" or whatever, good for you...

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm, are you saying I'm an affiliate? Because I'm not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally changing the subject, but whatever happened with that chargeback situation you had many moons ago when you were an affiliate?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you are actually one of my favorite posters on 2+2 (up there with Lorinda & GM). I had no idea whether you were an affiliate but since you say you are not, I believe you.

I'd welcome <font color="red"> your </font> thoughts on why this is possibly good for the +2BBs/100 (excluding RB) players like myself who just saw their hourly earn rate drop 25%+. I'd love some good news about now.

Suffice it to say I will be more skeptical of positive spins or analysis from Party skin affiliates looking to protect their golden geese.

As always, I am amazed at how much good thinking there CAN be on 2+2 and how entertaining the BS that surrounds it can be. Tonight's a great example.

[ QUOTE ]
If party realizes that they just lost a bunch of multitableing tags, what do you think they will do? I don't want to get my hopes up. I really don't believe that party is that bright.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it matter, they will wisen up or die, such is life.

chez
Old 10-08-2005, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally changing the subject, but whatever happened with that chargeback situation you had many moons ago when you were an affiliate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I settled for a certain amount and switched to a CPA plan, which was not a good idea. It was good short-term, because back then I needed the cash, but I'd definitely be making a good amount now if I'd just been willing to take the short-term losses.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:36 PM

Well, you can read some of the comments here. Lots of us can't get by without rakeback, and in any event it's going to take sometime for the TAGs to move their bankrolls over to Party. As I understand it, no more 12 or 16 tabling as well.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you are actually one of my favorite posters on 2+2 (up there with Lorinda &amp; GM). I had no idea whether you were an affiliate but since you say you are not, I believe you.

I'd welcome <font color="red"> your </font> thoughts on why this is possibly good for the +2BBs/100 (excluding RB) players like myself who just saw their hourly earn rate drop 25%+. I'd love some good news about now.

Suffice it to say I will be more skeptical of positive spins or analysis from Party skin affiliates looking to protect their golden geese.

As always, I am amazed at how much good thinking there CAN be on 2+2 and how entertaining the BS that surrounds it can be. Tonight's a great example.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, with regard to the present, I have no good news. I think this will make things better 6-12 months from now. I could easily be wrong, of course.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:38 PM

party is clearly making a good business move here, but if they offered a better rakeback/bonus system it would be checkmate on the poker world. i dont get it.