Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Crimson Challenge The Next Generation

Most suggestions seem sub par to what's occurred already.

As of now I'm leaning toward going with Shooting Crimson with paintballs while he tries to hold on to water, and tazering someone. + some more stupid [censored] in the bay area.

If this gets blown away by other people in other areas with better suggestions, bigger balls, etc then so be it, but this is where it's headed so far. I would like to see someone get tazere'd
Old 12-05-2005, 11:39 PM

ha ha ha, my Brother wants to be tazerd and paintballed, wearing only a cup and a paintball face mask.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
]
As of now I'm leaning toward going with Shooting Crimson with paintballs while he tries to hold on to water, and tazering someone. + some more stupid [censored] in the bay area.

If this gets blown away by other people in other areas with better suggestions, bigger balls, etc then so be it, but this is where it's headed so far. I would like to see someone get tazere'd

[/ QUOTE ]

Im kind of a newb at 2+2, but I have noticed alot of Minnesota/Canterbury players, which is where I am from. I'd let people shoot me up with a paintball gun in the Minnneapolis area for donations. Im pretty used to getting shot 20+ times so 200 wouldn't be that big of a difference.

I also have access to a military tazer, but im sure as hell not letting anyone shoot me with that. We busted in on a guy having sex and shot him and he passed out for a few minutes. I think our tazer is a bit stronger then most retail ones.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also have access to a military tazer,... We busted in on a guy having sex and shot him and he passed out for a few minutes. I think our tazer is a bit stronger then most retail ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may have inadvertently invented the latest and greatest sexual fetish. This could easily replace autoerotic asphyxiation.

Autoerotic electrocution? Can one taser themselves? Perhaps we need to build a machine.
Old 12-08-2005, 01:39 PM

Location: Typing \"nice runner runner\" over and over and over and over and over and over

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also have access to a military tazer,... We busted in on a guy having sex and shot him and he passed out for a few minutes. I think our tazer is a bit stronger then most retail ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may have inadvertently invented the latest and greatest sexual fetish. This could easily replace autoerotic asphyxiation.

Autoerotic electrocution? Can one taser themselves? Perhaps we need to build a machine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just get an Erostek ET-312. I'm buying one soon.

Edit: Note that this could provide plenty of Crimson Challenge possibilities.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:47 PM

So I'm a new person to the board, and I've seen/done a lot of stupid things in my days, but you guys rock.

**crys**

I'm so happy here...
Old 12-13-2005, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just get an Erostek ET-312. I'm buying one soon.

Edit: Note that this could provide plenty of Crimson Challenge possibilities.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, hold up. so you just strap some wires to your kibbles'n'bits and crank up the juice?
Old 12-06-2005, 12:05 AM

I think a game of Anal Ring Toss (ala Stern) would be good. 1/2 the prize to the winner, 1/2 the prize to the ass-provider.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:12 AM

Bro I went to bachelor party in Malibu a few months ago. We had the anal ring toss girls on the way. I was so friggin stoked. but then they called to say they got in a fender bender coming up from the OC and wouldn't be able to make it. Talk about getting blue balled.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:16 AM

The chain. Like 7 people hold hands, the last guy sticks something metal in an electric socket. The current travels through all 7 people. The guy on the very end lets go of the chain, then the next guy, then the next guy, until it is 1 guy with a metal thing in an electric socket.

::shrug::

blake