Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Re: Chip-chop question.

Did he want to chop? He was steamrolling there. BTW, that was me you busted in 3rd (3plus3)

Good Game.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:26 PM

Oh, you didn't say anything (and why did you sit out so many times ? you lost like 10 bb's for no reason whatsoever).

And ya, he did want to chop and we did chop. I'm not sure why, but I took it. Just wanting to know what is a good price for me.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:30 PM

sitting out is one of the downsides to playing at work...LOL Between that and the really lousy cards at the final table, still happy for the decent cash.

I played with tatta for the first time yesterday. Very aggressive and wins alot of pots. Wish I could play that way.

What did you get?
Old 12-01-2005, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sitting out is one of the downsides to playing at work...LOL Between that and the really lousy cards at the final table, still happy for the decent cash.

I played with tatta for the first time yesterday. Very aggressive and wins alot of pots. Wish I could play that way.

What did you get?

[/ QUOTE ]

534$ for him, 456$ for me. It sounded good enough to take, but I was too tired to do the math, so I was wondering what are the standard chop numbers in PS for that ratio (and obviously I hope I got more, since as sirio taught us, chipchop is bad for shortstacks).

Tatta is very good in Omaha (havn't played holdem with him), but if I wasn't so tired, I wouldn't have taken a chop. He's a bit over-aggro when it comes to HU, imo. As they say in euro-rounders, you're only a 52-48 dog with rags in PLO, so I would be gambling like there's no tomorrow [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]