Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2004, 01:55 PM

Default Player to player transfers and affiliates

Hello All:

I want to signup on other sites (other than Party) and may be pick a good affiliate.

What trusted sites allow player to player transfers that have an affiliate's program and deposit bonuses if you know.

Empire -->?
Pacific--?
UB-->? no affiliates?
Stars? no affiliates?
Prima----> which one?
Interops--??
Truepoker --> affiliates?
Absolute--> ??

any others?

thanks

Jaque
Old 02-24-2004, 02:18 PM

Default Re: Player to player transfers and affiliates

If you want some information on some sites where players can get substantial rebates, PM me. I will give you some information and you can check it out and verify it to your own satisfaction.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:23 PM

If you are not going to share this information with the forum, how about just sending a PM to the original poster instead of spamming everyone with your BS.

Edit: The reason _I_ posted this in public is because Cyndie will no longer answer my Private Messages since she refused to settle the NoD accounts.

Lori
Old 02-24-2004, 02:35 PM

quit your half truths and innuendos that lead to false ideas about anyone who has ever lost money as a result of my actions.

When one person asks a question, others usually want the same answers...but i am not going to stop answering because of your rudeness. I am only answering direct pms because i don't want to be accused of spam.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:38 PM

quit your half truths and innuendos that lead to false ideas about anyone who has ever lost money as a result of my actions.

I have challenged you before to take me to court, and I challenge you again.

I have enough evidence that you could never win the case.

Lori
Old 02-24-2004, 02:58 PM

When someone asks a general question and you respond by asking them to pm you, so that you can make a personal gain, this is unacceptable. I am now honoring the request made by numerous posters to bar you, and this barring will be permanent. If you come back as any other incarnation, that will be barred as well. This is the last I have to say on the matter and will not be answering any private emails you send to me.

If anyone believes that Cyndie is not the only person guilty of such behavior, and that she is thus being treated unfairly, please point out other offenders and they will be dealt with.

Mat
Old 02-24-2004, 02:59 PM

You really do think you know the truth by listening to one side of anything?

You have "proof" that someone failed to claim a promotion? Or is there something else...did someone drop a dime and I walked by and didn't pick it up and give it to them? Maybe I didn't see it...by the logic of many here, that damns me again. Or did I round something in my favor( i doubt it) and made an extra nickel?

Your "proofs" lack logic, and you insult players by interpreting information for them...let them decide, they aren't as dim as you imply. You do not have to justify your own existence by taking care of other people.

You do many worthwhile things...you choose not to get paid for them, then complain when people don't pay you!

There are places to get value up to $20 per day..every day, by playing 7 to 15 Table hours of 3/6. It may not be what you want, but some might.

There was a site where you could get 30% rake back, but it wasn't worth the effort for me to try to give it away after all your grief. Now, many players are still playing at the site without the bonuses, thanks in great part to you.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone believes that Cyndie is not the only person guilty of such behavior, and that she is thus being treated unfairly, please point out other offenders and they will be dealt with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me? eugeneel
Old 02-24-2004, 03:17 PM

I'm glad you responded as I just received a message that you are sending out unsolicited spam via pms.

Goodbye namo
Old 02-24-2004, 03:23 PM

Default Three cheers for Mat.....

Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!
Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!
Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!

Keep up the good work,
cubswin