Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2004, 08:24 PM

Default PokerWorld.com: Lies and the Lying Liars That Tell Them

MS Sunshine-

They aren't being upfront about it. I don't work for them. I just thought the people here would be interested in this information.

In fact, if you read the contract props aren't allowed to mention to the other players that they are propping.

Also in a later email to a prop they said,

[ QUOTE ]

...You must never use the PROP word at the tables. If someone persists in asking you refer them to support. That is not likely to happen and I have never had it happen to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that PokerWorld has replied with lies, denying that their props are given each others IDs. It should make everyone in the online poker community very leary of this site.

Player BEWARE !
Old 02-21-2004, 08:31 PM

Default Re: PokerWorld.com: Lies, and the Lying Liars That Tell Them:

Mary /Cindy whatever she wants to call herself is a fuggin liar scammer and spammer considering that most of us who've been around longer than 6 months know this..I am surprised that she has not been permanently barred from 2+2 in any and all incarnations.

I tried to give Mary support in the face of alot of heat from others when she slipped back on to these pages.I was wrong others were right...I found that what she offers that is valuable..some self-employment issues and general affiliate/prop info informative but this is outweighted by her scamming and spamming the public in general for her nickel and dimes..many of her victims are newbies..that dont know better.i'm not saying she gasnt helped some people I know she has BUT in general I will never trust her..she has one focus to manipulate you for her own benefit..I dont trust a friign word she says even IF you are lucky enough to be able to decipher what the heck she is saying... Mary is not someone you want to trust in general I now know that.. I'm fuggin furious that I stood up for her months ago and then she misled so many.
Old 02-21-2004, 08:32 PM

Default PokerWorld.com: Lies, and the Lying Liars That Tell Them:

BigBlind --

My post was not intended to entice people to sign up to PokerWorld.com

I just wanted to post this to inform the general poker playing public about how this new site is conducting its business.

I agree that a site with 8 max tables is not likely to make it for very long in the very competitive world of online poker.

I am also very disgusted that their employees are now writing lies on 2+2 forums -- trying to deny the very things that they are telling their props.

I would be very leary of dealing with this site if I were you.

Player BEWARE !
Old 02-21-2004, 08:45 PM

Anus : you the same anusbung from Party last year???whats up dude..if it is we used to play alot together..I used to give you chit for that nasty nick you got plus you used to get pretty fired up at some fishies ..remember ..lol.but we had some good talks...you a good player.whether its you or not thnx for sharing this sleeazy stuff..

btw Mary my spam messages from LiveActionPoker then directed me to PokerWorld.Are you involved w/PokerWorld prop program Mary..is that your next "project".It's not clear to me here if you are or arent I have been reading everything over last 2-3 weeks...

I asked you last week why after NOD closed all of a sudden I started to get all this spam from LAP/PokerWorld...you denied that you were spamming players with this chit...NOW my guess is you lied again and you did spam NOD players..You got some balls I'll tell ya that..you got no conscience..Get me off that fuggin LAP/PokerWorld spam list now.
Old 02-21-2004, 08:45 PM

Default Could someone explain to me how Cyndie dodged paying props?

I mean if you log 200 hours a month(I have done this once and never again online) and you don't get a dime for keeping a site alive what bs legal technicality did she use? The old out for longer than 5 minutes ruse? Or you must log X amount per week not a monthly total? Anyway anybody who was scammed feel free to reply.
Old 02-21-2004, 08:54 PM

goodguy_1 -

Yes. I am the infamous anusbung that has played at PartyPoker for a long time. I also play at ParadisePoker.com, PokerStars.com, and occasionally TruePoker.com. I used to play at UltimateBet, but they continually hassled and stalled me when I cashed out and they took forever to respond to my e-mails.

Take care.

Your online poker buddy,
Old 02-21-2004, 08:59 PM

Default Cyndie didn\'t do it...this time either.

Anus, if you set up a new account to lambaste me, you are off target...this program is run by someone else entirely, so flame away, but just don't aim at me...cause I don't like this program any more than you do.

Sigh, I was just pointing out that "our" prop program is different from the one you do not like.

In our prop program...props talk to the manager, or to me, not to the other props.

Old 02-21-2004, 09:03 PM

hahah yes .You play about as tight as the name would imply..even tighter [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
..you also got a very dry caustic wit about ya..maybe thats why we got along so well..hehe.Welcome to the forum as long as you arent an affiliate/prop spammin hump...you play too good to have to any of that chit(propping,affiliate bs) if I recall correctly!!
Old 02-21-2004, 09:13 PM

Default Re: Cyndie didn\'t do it...but she\'s still scum as far as I can tell

Cyndie AKA Mary --

I've never heard of you before in my entire life. I didn't come here to harass you. I came here to inform people how PokerWorld is going to run their business.

I assumed that you were working for them, because you replied to my post and didn't make it clear that you weren't working for them. You just said that the props program didn't work like that.

In any case, it appears you already have a fan following here. Why are there so many people that are discontented with the way they were treated by you?

You built your hell, now sit in it.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2004, 09:24 PM

Default MAT Get rid of this focking spammer!

[ QUOTE ]

Sigh, I was just pointing out that "our" prop program is different from the one you do not like.

[/ QUOTE ]

MAT Get rid of this focking spammer!