Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2005, 12:37 AM

Default 15/30 QTs turn

Okay, I'm glad to see there is unanimous decision with my chosen line. I saw there was already discussion about how to play if I hit. Here we go.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (9 max, 9 handed) pokerhand.org hand converter

Preflop: I am MP2 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">I raise</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, I call, CO calls.

Flop: (10.66 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
I check, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, I call, CO calls.

Turn: (6.83 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Old 12-20-2005, 12:42 AM

Default Re: 15/30 QTs turn

I'd bet because CO is in the middle, I don't want him to check behind with AK/AQ, he'll raise with a good portion of his holdings so I can 3bet.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: 15/30 QTs turn

[ QUOTE ]
I'd bet because CO is in the middle, I don't want him to check behind with AK/AQ, he'll raise with a good portion of his holdings so I can 3bet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-20-2005, 01:58 AM

Default Re: 15/30 QTs flop

I'd lead and 3-bet if CO calls and Button raises. I don't think cr'ing gets you all that much equity from cleaning up any outs against the CO and it would really suck to lose him from contributing big bets when you hit.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
little early to be raising QTs.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, maybe it's a little early for you, but i play probably play alot better than you after the flop... when you analyze a hand i post, remember to pretend you play effing good postflop. thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be a dick, Jason, you clearly don't play effing good postflop or else you wouldn't be posting so many hands here. You're too loose PF. We've seen it time and again. QTs is good for an open-raise CO. HJ is debatable.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:25 AM

I raise it UTG in 6max, limp it earlier in full tables...you don't open QTs till the CO? I open Q9o there...

P.S. I suck at cards
Old 12-20-2005, 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, maybe it's a little early for you, but i play probably play alot better than you after the flop... when you analyze a hand i post, remember to pretend you play effing good postflop. thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be a dick, Jason, you clearly don't play effing good postflop or else you wouldn't be posting so many hands here. You're too loose PF. We've seen it time and again. QTs is good for an open-raise CO. HJ is debatable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe Tall is a tool and I'm too loose preflop. You seriously need to work on your reads.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HJ is debatable? My god. I was just about to make a post in a different one of jason's threads that he is too tight/passive. (gonna go make that post now [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])
Old 12-20-2005, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I raise it UTG in 6max, limp it earlier in full tables...you don't open QTs till the CO? I open Q9o there...

P.S. I suck at cards

[/ QUOTE ]

Q9 is a bit low on the spectrum in any position 10 handed, cept the button. I'd like to hear more on this.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a pretty [censored] easy raise. It's not jason's fault you're a terrible poker player.