Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2005, 02:08 PM

Default Re: Should I finish college? (long)

If you don't finish now there is a very high likelyhood that years from now you will contemplate going back to finish up your degree, regardless of how much money you make. I wouldn't want to take the chance of having a big regret in my life for something as silly as 2 semesters of the greatest time in my life: COLLEGE. If I were you I would soak up the college experience - the chicks, your friends, the education - AND continue to play and improve at poker. You'll be playing poker the rest of your life. NOW is the only time you can really experience college as it should be.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:00 PM

I've said this in other threads on this subject....

Hopefully if whitelime drops out he won't move into some dark cave on an island in the middle of nowhere. Most likely he will continue to live a normal life with his friends.

Do you guys really think that dropping out means he will miss out on "the college experience"?
Old 12-12-2005, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys really think that dropping out means he will miss out on "the college experience"?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, because he goes to NYU, therefore, he doesn't qualify for a 'normal' college experience.

I've heard through the grapevine that he's decided to come back. As a friend, I'm glad that he's making this decision. I think, and I hope, that in the long run, this will be the correct decision for him.

whiteline, I'll be looking forward to taking your money next semester [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]