Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2005, 10:29 PM

Default Crypto semi-regular hand promotions...

Got an email from TotalBet about the new lightning tables and the "Ten of the Best" hand promotion for today (6/9).
I had been working on the monthly bonus there, so I decide to go play for a little while.

Go to a $1/2 full table and about halfway through the session, I get dealt pocket 10's in LP. I raise and get one caller. Flop comes Ace-10-rag, I bet my set and the caller folds.

I go to the help page on the site and find where to submit the hand for the promo. I do so and get an email confirming that they had received the info and when validiated would deposit the money into my account within 48 hours.

There has been some debate recently concerning the Cryptos only paying out these promotions on the GBP tables and not the dollars. Just wondering if anyone has recently hit one the these hand promotions at a dollar table and did/didnt get credited with the bonus.

Any info appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-10-2005, 05:48 AM

Default Re: Crypto semi-regular hand promotions...

Humpity Bump... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-10-2005, 05:52 AM

I don't think that there has been a definitive answer to your question. I got paid out on the dollar tables in March on the hand bonus. I have not specifically heard of anyone having their claim rejected because they were not on the pound tables, but I have heard a lot of unsubstantiated rumbling to that effect.

Honestly, it probably depends who the support person is that's evaluating it at the time.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:38 AM

I am curious about this as well. One question I have for the OP though - in looking at the Total Bet claim form I see that they ask you to select the table limit. Did you just choose the 1/2 - 3/6 (£) option?
Old 06-10-2005, 09:39 AM

When I submitted the form I used the $1/2 table....notice how there's the parenthesis (sp?) around the pound symbol? I read that as designating as being valid for both kinds of tables...If it were just for the GBP tables, why the need for the parenthesis???