Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2004, 11:24 PM

Default Bellagio 15-30 / 30-60

Was out in Vegas back in December during the five diamond and found the 15-30 & 30-60 HE games to be extremely loose, but the wait to get seated was ridiculous. I will get to make a return trip out the 20th of this month, right before the big one, and am curious to know if the room is even more packed now than ever before. If so, are any of the other places (Mirage & Binions) as packed? I love the poker explosion and all, but jeez, I just wanna play some cards...

Any advice on what time of day the room (Bellagio) really gets packed so I can avoid a lengthy wait would be appreciated. Thanks. Oh, and I'm supposed to be going out there for a bachelor party...best strip clubs?
Old 05-05-2004, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Bellagio 15-30 / 30-60

I rarely go to the Bellagio anymore specifically because of those ridiculous waiting lists. The new room at the Nugget downtown may relieve some pressure in the long run. But, during the WSOP, I still expect it to be a very long wait to get into a Bellagio game.
Old 05-05-2004, 04:07 PM

If you aren't playing at the Bellagio, where are you playing? Thanks for the heads-up on the Nugget, btw...I hadn't heard that they had a room.
Old 05-05-2004, 04:13 PM

Club Paradise. Across the street from Hard Rock. You won't find any cards there, but you'll definitely spend some money.