Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 04:44 PM

Default Re: Suggesting that someone is gay???

[ QUOTE ]
Because it is the tendency of gays to keep writing and writing BS without drawing any conclusions. I can cite numerous sources including some of my useless queer "English" professors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quotes around English? Now you're mocking the language we speak?
Old 10-09-2005, 04:47 PM

I think he meant that they weren't really teaching "English". In reality, they were "recruiting" for the other team.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he meant that they weren't really teaching "English". In reality, they were "recruiting" for the other team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like he's a paranoid "douche bag."
Old 10-09-2005, 04:58 PM

Oh stop it. You'll break your wrists flailing away like that.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:59 PM

Yeah I'm a total [censored]. By the way, Peter, are you from the Netherlands?
Old 10-09-2005, 05:01 PM

I already responded with Dick Cheney. The chances are those parents did not raise their children properly whether they are "Christian" or not.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:07 PM

Writing about it does not mean he was for it. He strongly condemned it. From his "Laws":

"Whether these matters are to be regarded as sport, or as earnest, we must not forget that this pleasure is held to have been granted by nature to male and female when conjoined for the work of procreation; the crime of male with male, or female with female, is an outrage on nature and a capital surrender to lust of pleasure."

Go Plato, go Plato, go Plato...
Old 10-09-2005, 10:36 PM

Lol.

[ QUOTE ]
The chances are those parents did not raise their children properly whether they are "Christian" or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please describe what your definition of raising children properly is? Since this is the crux of your argument you better not let me down, especially since you based it on a "chances are." It's easy for anyone to say "Chances are blah blah blah." For instance "chances are they were raised with a proper Christian upbringing," and still turned out gay. People from all upbringings and backgrounds happen to be gay. If you really want personal examples (from people that didn't have parents to people who have had one parent to people that had 2 decent parents to people that had 2 Christian parents to people that had 2 two non-Christian parents to people that have anything you can ever think of) I'll be more than happy to give them to you. It's clearly obvious that you are 100% ignorant when it comes to homosexuals. Instead of repeating whatever authority you're getting your information from try getting some real life experience. If all you have is "they don't have a good father figure" please shut up. Otherwise I'll be more than happy to take on whatever misconceptions you have. Wow, I have so much fun arguing with people when I know I'm 100% right and I know they have 100% of their head up their ass.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:13 AM

Daddy should have been wacking them the upside of the head when they were playing with the same sex Barbie and Ken dolls instead of spending all his time on the road or in the office.

There is no way you can tell me that homosexuality is not a learned behaviour when the last 15 years have seen an absolutely incredible boom of this kind of perversion and societal acceptance.

I hear stupid teenagers say things like "Well uh 50 of my friends consider themselves bisexual" WTF?? Stop watching television you idiots!

What is truly pathetic is your inability to acknowledge perversion for what it is. Tell me, what is wrong with sleeping with your sister or brother if you have one? Two consenting loving adults. Give me a rational distinction. How about an animal? Is there anything wrong with having sex with one? Why or why not.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:14 AM

"By the way, Peter, are you from the Netherlands?"

No. Even worse, Toronto.