Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-19-2005, 09:29 PM

Default missing hands on eurobet

clearing the bonus and I keep running into the situation where the amount leave up or down is not all getting recorded properly.

anyone else having problems with missed hands while importing PR?
Old 12-20-2005, 12:08 AM

Default Re: missing hands on eurobet

[ QUOTE ]
clearing the bonus and I keep running into the situation where the amount leave up or down is not all getting recorded properly.

anyone else having problems with missed hands while importing PR?

[/ QUOTE ]
Check the table names you play at. There are a few with a symbol (like a "&" IIRC) where the HH's won't save to your hard drive because it's an invalid file name.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:10 AM

I've been having the same problems, but I didn't know why.

It's probably what CrazyEyez is talking about though.

Edit - I just checked the 2/4 and 3/6 tables, and none of them have a "&". And now that I think about it I can't recall PA never not giving me stats for a particular table, even with players I had no previous stats on at the table. I'm not sure what's going on.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:56 AM

It's an issue with Poker Room and has nothing to do with table names.

I noticed a Hand History here and there was missing because my PT said I won X but my balance at Poker Room was X-$3 or the like. And the stat tracker within the Poker Room software was also off by the same amount. It's happened to me twice, possibly more if it includes a hand where I didn't put in money in, and I've had to spend 10 minutes trying to figure out where the missing HH was...It seems certain HHs just disappear...

I E-mailed them about my missing $3 and they sent me an "account" history that tracked the amounts I won/lost at tables and I compared it to my PT session data and found the tables that were messed up. Then I went through and compared each hand in the Game Notes tab to HHs I requested through PokerRoom's software. Took a few minutes but at least my data is correct.
Old 12-20-2005, 10:42 AM

Even the Euro stats tracker is wrong. I transferred exactly $600 into poker a couple weeks ago for the bonus. My current balance in poker is $842, therefore I have won $242. For some reason the all-time statics show that I have won $233, which is a $9 discrenpency. I have played nothin but ring games. At least the discrepency is in my favor. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2005, 10:46 AM

the problem is with the eurobet/pokerroom client not logging hands to the pokerroom db. if hands are not logged, pt cannot import them (simply because they do not exist).

the solution, which is awful, is to compare your HH (via the eurobet website) with the ones found in your session db. reimport the missing hands.

if you are like me and play 2k+ hands/session, well, there is no answer to this problem...

hope this helps, there is more info over on the pt forums.

thanks,
ryan
Old 12-20-2005, 02:15 PM

thanks for the replies guys, just happy the problem is not on my end.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:17 PM

I just got PokerTracker a few days ago, and my first import was all the hands I played at the new EuroBet that I had saved on my HardDrive.
Well, I was up around $300., which I could simply tell by my account balance, BUT, when I imported all the hands into my first Poker Tracker Database, it said I was only up around $110.

So does this mean that EuroBet didn't save some (a lot really) of the hands I played to the proper HArd Drive folder?
I barely know how to use PokerTracker, so is there an easy way to fix this?
Should I even bother wasting my time trying to keep stats on EuroBet or PokerRoom if they're going to be wrong...? (really not Wrong, per se, just "incomplete," correct? I mean, The hands that are in there are
correct, aren't they?)...
The screw up is the missing/lost hands...?