Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Some moron and his AA

Phil? Phil Hellmuth? Is this your gimmick account?
Old 12-13-2005, 04:29 PM

well, lets see...this moron, who said he was smarter than me got served, just like those kids from that movie about break dancing, by me, and others....then he put up a link to his "gf" (that was.....special) and then when it was brought to his attention just what an idiot he was, he decided to stop talking, and post idiotic pictures...
i really dont have to say anything else, this guy is making fun of himself, and i am not opposed to just watching what the little fella does and laughing accordingly....thanks...i guess
Old 12-13-2005, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would be pretty excited if someone actually got banned for a post in this forum. That would really be an achievement... and the OP is deserving.

[/ QUOTE ]

well thanks for all your kind words...now here are some for you...

in the spirit of the season, i hope your gift this year is a venereal disease. i don't care if its a nice case of crabs that you aquire from popping a squat on the toilet of your local applebee's, or if its a fantastic case of herpes that you get from one of your "dude on dude" sexual escapades in that same bathroom, like i said, i dont care what, just get something. and soon, the worse, the better....well not for you, but for everyone else's sake.

and btw, who gave you permission to talk???
Old 12-13-2005, 04:38 PM

would phil helmuth have a legend like Bryan Adams in his avatar???? i think not
Old 12-13-2005, 06:54 PM

Yawn. Sorry everybody, I can't believe I'm still keeping this pathetic thread alive. Pissing contests over the internet aren't my deal, especially with fools like this.

georgiec, cute name by the way - read the posts again buddy, it's you that everybody is making fun of, not me. Seriously, go read everybody's insults again. People don't like you and you've almost been banned after only 30 posts. That's sad. You suck at poker, everybody else has clarified that. Given that and the fact that you have terrible punctuation, we're all supposed to believe that you're intelligent by some means? Georgie, Georgie, Georgie, when will you learn?

I have some honest recommendations for you. First of all, get a girlfriend. I don't care if you can only get a fat hog; you need somebody to love buddy, especially now that the Christmas season is here. Your posts stink of hate. Hence the reason I put up the Christmas picture.

Secondly, realize that being cocky and arrogant will not make people like you. Some people, like cnfzzed, can make cocky arrogant posts and have them be funny because people like people like cnfuzzed because he also has a good reputation, for the most part. And, he knows what he's talking about when he makes these posts because, unlike you, he doesn't suck at poker. BTW, if you wanna play heads up, I'm game. Is a $20 tourney outside of your bankroll?

My third piece of advice is that if you don't follow my first two pieces of advice, YSSCKY. And I sincerely mean that.

Merry Christmas a55hole.

-Nimbus

PS - You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:45 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

-ZEN
Old 12-13-2005, 07:52 PM

I hate to be the one to break it to you man, but georgiec is funny and entertaining. You, on the other hand, have done pretty much everything possible to ensure that you are seen as the complete fool that you are.

PS- pedophilia doesn't rock, burn in hell child molestor.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:54 PM

hahahahahahahaha, its hard to type while laughing as much as i am right now. Nimbus seriously, are you going to sit there and try to lecture me and expect me to listen??? especially you made an obviously idiot out of yourself with your "wanna see my gf" stunt?

listen pal, you have a lot of growing up to do. here is some advice for you...
1. learn to take a joke.
2. stop putting up pics of your "gf" on poker forums (revert back to 1.)
3. don't say things like "i'm smarter than you" and then pull a stunt like #2.
4. if you dont have something to say, don't type "tl;dr" it makes you look ignorant.
5. and i mean this in the nicest way...go to hell, please
Old 12-13-2005, 07:59 PM

awwww thanks Zen, I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-g-
Old 12-13-2005, 08:23 PM

Georgiec is pwning everyone. everyone. seriously, that applebees comment left had me rofl. Can I get a rofl copter?