Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Party with Rocks & Rings

Where is he going to get all these women? I seriously doubt that he was all county in 95.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:18 PM

Me and veerob are working on a package. You come out to Vegas, hang out with us in our apparetment, play online poker all day, and make fun of Antonio Esfandiari. We don't have a price or anything, but we're working on partying like a normal [censored] human being with Aaron.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Me and veerob are working on a package. You come out to Vegas, hang out with us in our apparetment, play online poker all day, and make fun of Antonio Esfandiari. We don't have a price or anything, but we're working on partying like a normal [censored] human being with Aaron.

[/ QUOTE ]

so if you already live in vegas...
Old 10-24-2005, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A fee for a miller light, a roofie, a perforated anus and some guy waving his hands behind me whilst I lay unconcious? I thought I got that for free in prison, what a 1.4.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are funny. So many people on here think that they are, but they aren't even close. You are. Sifting through about 1200 posts before I find a gem like this makes my day at work seem worth it.

Rock on bro.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Re: Party with C*cks & Things

F.Y.T.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:31 PM

The State of Nevada for one:

NRS 207.030 Prohibited acts; penalty.

1. It is unlawful to:

(a) Offer or agree to engage in or engage in lewd or dissolute conduct in any public place or in any place open to the public or exposed to public view;

(b) Offer or agree to engage in, engage in or aid and abet any act of prostitution;

(c) Be a pimp, panderer or procurer or live in or about houses of prostitution;

(f) Loiter in or about any toilet open to the public for the purpose of engaging in or soliciting any lewd or lascivious or any unlawful act;

2. A person who violates a provision of subsection 1 shall be punished:

(a) For the first violation of paragraph (a), (b) or (c) of subsection 1 and for each subsequent violation of the same paragraph occurring more than 3 years after the first violation, for a misdemeanor.

(b) For the second violation of paragraph (a), (b) or (c) of subsection 1 within 3 years after the first violation of the same paragraph, by imprisonment in the county jail for not less than 30 days nor more than 6 months and by a fine of not less than $250 nor more than $1,000.

(c) For the third or subsequent violation of paragraph (a), (b) or (c) of subsection 1 within 3 years after the first violation of the same paragraph, by imprisonment in the county jail for 6 months and by a fine of not less than $250 nor more than $1,000.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1. It is unlawful to:

(b) Offer or agree to engage in, engage in or aid and abet any act of prostitution;

(c) Be a pimp, panderer or procurer or live in or about houses of prostitution;

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Antonio is really saying he's going to get hookers for you, but saying that women will want to hang out with you at all the nightclubs because your with him and he's cool and your both party'in like rockstars.
[ QUOTE ]

(f) Loiter in or about any toilet open to the public for the purpose of engaging in or soliciting any lewd or lascivious or any unlawful act;

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'll give you that one, Antonio might try to "get ya" in the john.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:21 PM

what a [censored] tool - jesus.

Only thing more pathetic then that guy are the ones who will cough the dough to party with him.

RB
Old 10-27-2005, 11:02 AM

Hehehe,

I already established on another board that going to SR($300) for a few hours, and then picking up a hooker($300) at Bellagio is cheaper and you will get more action than hanging at the VIP area of any Las Vegas night club where you are guaranteed to pay $50-100 to get in, $300 for a bottle of Grey Goose, hot chicks will hang with you and drink all 3 bottles of your Grey Goose, and you will go home and date Rosie and her five lovely sisters.

[ QUOTE ]
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker...amp;id=2187395

[ QUOTE ]
"Me and Brian are working on a package where guys can come to Vegas and party with me for a night out,'' Esfandiari says. "They get to have one night out where I take them out, they don't have to wait in any lines, they get the VIP-superstar-celebrity treatment. They get to party with me all night long, they get girls brought to them all night long, they have a security guard and the ropes around the table -- the whole nine yards. We don't have a price or anything, but we're working on partying like a rock star with Antonio.''

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be sure to start saving my $$.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-27-2005, 11:39 AM

Like I said, some dudes are just really into C*cks and Things.