Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2004, 04:15 PM

Default Choosing a table online: Redux

From the posts I've seen, it seems party poker gives a lot more data than UltimateBet.com does (on table stats, that is).

I wonder if anyone has any analysis on choosing the most passive/loose table possible, when all you are given is % seeing the flop, hands per hour, and average pot (as well as the betting structure, of course).

thanks!

--Lob

Old 11-10-2004, 05:40 PM

Default Party only provides avg pot size

I imagine many people hop on a few waiting lists and open game time windows from PT to guage ASF-type numbers.
Old 11-10-2004, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Choosing a table online: Redux

i dont know what they do baring what slogger said. party only gives list of players, number of players, and avg pot size.
Old 11-10-2004, 06:12 PM

Default Re: Party only provides avg pot size

Can you explain how to do this more explicitly in Party/PT? My gametime windows only fill in automatically when i am dealt in a hand. Do you click on each hand individually?
Old 11-10-2004, 06:32 PM

Party and skins now record all hands in open game windows. You can keep (and auto-import) HHs from games in which you are not even sitting at the table, let alone dealt into.

By opening a game time window, you will then be able to see everyone's VPIP - it will not be info exclusively from this table of course, but will incorporate all of the stats you have up to that point on all of the seated players. If you activate auto-import, it will update however often you desire.
Old 11-10-2004, 07:13 PM

OK, i think i am doing something wrong here... when i open up a game time window I have to type in each player into each seat, but can I just auto load the whole table? I go to prefrences and I can load previously played tables, but is there an easy way to get the tables that I'm on now? Usually I just check the notes for peole I have at the table, but when I have 8 tables open I don't have time to type in each person from each table while I'm playing.

I can usually get a quick idea for if the table's really bad to move, but it'd be nice to easily be able to get a better idea from ALL the stats that I have in PT.