Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2005, 07:14 AM

Default Re: 2nd Date to Outback - Need Advice

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ya Im in college with out a car. I wanted a casual place to eat, because I dont want to go straight into baller mode. Shes also 23 and im 18, she lives in and apartment and I a dorm. The Berates were good times and ill take the advice to heart. Keep umm coming.
-Andrew

[/ QUOTE ]

dude if she's 23 and you're 18, don't be thinking about second base, think about how badly she wants to [censored] an 18 year old and make sure you brought your jimmy hat.

[/ QUOTE ]

This advice is spot on. Seriously, if she's out on a second date with you, and eighteen year old, she clearly has already made her decision about wanting to poke-and-roll with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, because every woman knows that 18 year olds are the best in bed. It might be the best 1.5 minutes of her sexual life.

craig
Old 12-01-2005, 08:02 AM

Don't worry 'Roo. Learning experience. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Craig
Old 12-01-2005, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ya Im in college with out a car. I wanted a casual place to eat, because I dont want to go straight into baller mode. Shes also 23 and im 18, she lives in and apartment and I a dorm. The Berates were good times and ill take the advice to heart. Keep umm coming.
-Andrew

[/ QUOTE ]

dude if she's 23 and you're 18, don't be thinking about second base, think about how badly she wants to [censored] an 18 year old and make sure you brought your jimmy hat.

[/ QUOTE ]

This advice is spot on. Seriously, if she's out on a second date with you, and eighteen year old, she clearly has already made her decision about wanting to poke-and-roll with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, because every woman knows that 18 year olds are the best in bed. It might be the best 1.5 minutes of her sexual life.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially with an 18 year old who is too big of a wuss to even attempt a kiss after being given gum, AND getting dinner paid for.

And last I checked, Outback costs about $30 more than IHOP for 2. This alone would have told me that I was going to be doing the horizontal bop in just a few short hours.

Grow some nads, bro. She wants to grab them.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That must be Nu Skool, cuz Old School is:

1st-Tongue
2nd-T*ts
3rd-Finger
4th-F*ck

[/ QUOTE ]

good for a minute i thought maybe i just never knew the bases...
Old 12-01-2005, 08:52 AM

Whether I was 16 or 25, I don't think I have ever had a second date with a girl that I didn't fool around with (or at least kiss) on the first date. And I am not one of those guys that will only date a girl to bang her, but if there wasn't some kind of connection, why bother for a second try? Maybe that is just me. In fact, I usually know within the first 30 minutes whether we will at least be fooling around. Most dates that I had went on, it was pretty much assumed (in my head) that we would make out at least. Why else would the girl go out with me? She knows nothing about me other than how I look, so there is obviously some attraction there. I am not saying that I am good looking (well, look at my avatar), but if I met a girl on the subway (public transportation is better than any bar) and the girl agrees to go out with me, she is obviously attracted to me.

I also think it is easier on a first date to not eat at first and not go to a movie. In Portland I took 4 girls rollerskating (they loved that shite), then we ate, and then they always had to come up and "use the bathroom" or "see my workspace" since I am unemployed). Anyways, I don't really know where I was going with this.

craig

p.s. It isn't hard to have a connection with sluts, so maybe all the girls were just easy.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:28 AM

My Hipster Friend,

The girls think you're in a band. We went over this in the RL pic thread. Chicks dig any type of performer. When I was a stand-up comic, I had chicks talking to me that were at least 3 leagues above me.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My Hipster Friend,

The girls think you're in a band. We went over this in the RL pic thread. Chicks dig any type of performer. When I was a stand-up comic, I had chicks talking to me that were at least 3 leagues above me.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, YOU were a stand-up comic??

[ QUOTE ]
How many OOT mods does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

5. [censored] starts screwing around but then vanishes, Mat goes up to try but gets his beard stuck in the socket, meanwhile Astroglide is hurling Ninga starts at Mat to try to cut the beard loose, but Dynasty sees a poker card in Mat's pocket and picks up the whole room and moves it to NVG. Commodus gives a thumbs down.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2005, 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My Hipster Friend,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, maybe you are right. Man, especially when I lived in Boston after Adrian Brody won the oscar for The Pianist, it was a joke meeting girls. They would almost come on to me, "You know who you look like?" and I would always answer, "No, who?". They would tell me Adrian Brody and I would pretend that was the first time I had heard that. Sometimes they would go off on how good of a movie it was and how great and brave he was in it. And that was pretty much date number 1 on the T (that is the subway in Boston).

craig
Old 12-01-2005, 09:43 AM

I only did it for six months, and I wasn't very good, but compared to most of the idiots that performed at weeknight shows around the city, I was a genius.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I only did it for six months, and I wasn't very good, but compared to most of the idiots that performed at weeknight shows around the city, I was a genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

What city did you do this in? Why did you stop?

craig