Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 05:36 PM

Default Pokerroom hand history

I have just moved my money to pokerroom from pokerstars due to being bored with everyone on stars playing with ~40% of a full stack.

I have just played a hand there that I'd really like to get some advice on but I can only find a hand history by hand number (I have no clue what the hand number was). A google search for help didn't yield anything so I thought I would ask on here.

So, does anyone know how to get pokerroom hand histories without knowing the hand number?

Thanks.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Pokerroom hand history

avfletch

in the main pokerroom window you need to set up the statistics in the Statistics menu option, there is an option to enable the stas. This will then create a db on your harddisk that can be read by PokerTracker.

Other than that it is a case of remembering the game number or clicking the previous hand in the top left hand corner of the game window.

Hope this helps

lorez
Old 11-12-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Pokerroom hand history

Ah fantastic thank you. I thought that was just going to get me the few stats it listed in the window.

Shame I won't be able to get the other one back but it is enabled now for the future.

Thanks again.