Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-06-2005, 11:32 PM

Default Is Absolute Bonus Party Over?

Did anyone else just get an e-mail offering a $20 redeposit bonus up to 200%? Did they just mistype that or are they switching from their usual $600 a week reload bonus model?
Old 12-06-2005, 11:38 PM

Default Re: Is Absolute Bonus Party Over?

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone else just get an e-mail offering a $20 redeposit bonus up to 200%? Did they just mistype that or are they switching from their usual $600 a week reload bonus model?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you click on the Absolute TV video thing the girl says 20% up to $200 so I presume it is just a typo.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:05 AM

it also says wednesday December 6th
Old 12-07-2005, 02:41 AM

I hate Absolute. A lot of people are pissed at them right now....whores and affiliates alike.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:55 AM

It's a typo, i just got it.

Although note that the code is case sensitive - i put it in lower case, and had to email the cashier to get them to credit it. Which took them a whole 15 minutes.

If you're annoyed with them for some reason, just say so. Invoking mysterious 'other people on your behalf' is just lame. Personally i think they're a great little site, and their email support is super friendly and nice. They also have some very tasty little fish to go with their bonii.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:04 AM

Standard Wednesday 20% up to $200... its up on their site!
Old 12-07-2005, 04:09 AM

What limit? Please if you see a fish there he is a sole one who gets devoured quickly. That site is more barren then a nuns bread box......... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2005, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate Absolute. A lot of people are pissed at them right now....whores and affiliates alike.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are the affiliates upset? Just wondering
Old 12-07-2005, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What limit? Please if you see a fish there he is a sole one who gets devoured quickly. That site is more barren then a nuns bread box......... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

(1/2 Fixed FR) I got 52 in my PT right now with VPIP>30 and PFR<4 (only 10% of all players in database)...And I only have about 3,500 hands there...21 of which have VPIP>50...It's not many but it's a start...I think the games will get better now that everyone is leaving because of the change of bonus terms. I won't devote as much play there as I would have under the old rules but if the games continue to get softer It will be pretty nice. According to my numbers at 1/2 limit full ring I still get 25 raked hands/table/hour (Rake>0.50) and the bonus still doesn't count against rakeback as far as I know so it still seems plenty profitable...

When my AK is continually cracked by A3o and A8o calling raises preflop and bets on the flop and hitting two pairs on the turn, I think Absolute has plenty of questionable players and I can only hope more of you TAGs are fed up with Absolute's "bait and switch" bonus terms as well as the so called rockish games and leave en masse...
Old 12-07-2005, 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are the affiliates upset? Just wondering

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause Absolute's rakeback is done by a third-grader who doesn't understand order of operations, not mixing units, and getting things done close to on time.

Maybe other reasons as well.