[ QUOTE ]
BONUSWHORES are killing online poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.bonuswhores.com/phpBB2/pr...ile&u=1402

hypocrite

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-18-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Re: What is wrong with Party?

I got nothing, except the 10/30 bucks for 200 or 400 points.

Off to Stars.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently you have some difficulty comprehending basic English. I wasn't complaining about my bonus, I was pointing out how stupid their method is for determing who gets what bonuses and when.

To spell it out for you so you might just grasp it - there is no point in giving out player specific bonuses and then giving the biggest bonuses to the people who are playing there every day anyway, there is no point in giving me a $100 bonus because I'm playing there anyway and $100 is neither here nor there for any half decent player, you can make 25 bucks an hour playing 3 or 4 tables of 2/4 ffs, hardly high roller stuff, why on earth are they giving out the worst bonuses to the people who they should be trying to get back, the people who DON'T play there?

I'm glad you got your 100 bucks anyhow, and if you don't lose it clearing the requirements enjoy those extra large McDonalds you'll be eating the rest of the month as a result.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's an idea: perhaps they're trying to reward the regulars? You're complaining that their bonus structure doesn't give money to the non-playing members, perhaps their strategy is to keep members like us playing? I paid $400 in rake this month alone, whereas your friend didn't even play, I'm pretty sure they'd be more interested in keeping me playing than trying to get his business, seeing as I can always leave their site if there is a better bonus out there.

Yes, you can make $25+/hr, and it doesn't have to be 1/2 (I pull that at .5/1, I know you won't believe my little tight weak ass), but I won't mind buying an extra few hundred MBs of ram courtecy of party poker.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently you have some difficulty comprehending basic English. I wasn't complaining about my bonus, I was pointing out how stupid their method is for determing who gets what bonuses and when.

To spell it out for you so you might just grasp it - there is no point in giving out player specific bonuses and then giving the biggest bonuses to the people who are playing there every day anyway, there is no point in giving me a $100 bonus because I'm playing there anyway and $100 is neither here nor there for any half decent player, you can make 25 bucks an hour playing 3 or 4 tables of 2/4 ffs, hardly high roller stuff, why on earth are they giving out the worst bonuses to the people who they should be trying to get back, the people who DON'T play there?

I'm glad you got your 100 bucks anyhow, and if you don't lose it clearing the requirements enjoy those extra large McDonalds you'll be eating the rest of the month as a result.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's an idea: perhaps they're trying to reward the regulars? You're complaining that their bonus structure doesn't give money to the non-playing members, perhaps their strategy is to keep members like us playing? I paid $400 in rake this month alone, whereas your friend didn't even play, I'm pretty sure they'd be more interested in keeping me playing than trying to get his business, seeing as I can always leave their site if there is a better bonus out there.

Yes, you can make $25+/hr, and it doesn't have to be 1/2 (I pull that at .5/1, I know you won't believe my little tight weak ass), but I won't mind buying an extra few hundred MBs of ram courtecy of party poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

fish
Old 11-18-2005, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fish

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I'm a whale, whole different class.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUSWHORES are killing online poker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.bonuswhores.com/phpBB2/pr...ile&u=1402

hypocrite

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one!

I got the bonus last time. this time I got the points.
So maybe some of the players that points last time get a bonus this time.
Old 11-19-2005, 03:32 AM

I swear ppl here expect Party to send a whore to your house every week or something

why complain about free money
Old 11-20-2005, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hypocrite

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I am--I freely admit it! Many who chase bonuses will have to admit that the practice is becoming so prevelant that it is making the games tighter and cutting into the margins of online sites (and forcing them to offer more and more unreasonable bonuses for lower limit players).

Have you ever heard the phrase "the goose that killed the golden egg"? I believe that is the case here. I wish it was the 'secret of the few' as it once was. Sadly, those days are forever over.

---Leavenfish