Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Party Points Expiration

Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone know if it is reversible? I cant believe that they do this without notice.

Dear TallThinMan,
Our records show that your Party Points account has been inactive for more than 30 days.
The 23686 Party Points in your account expired at 23:59 hrs on 06-NOV-2005. The balance of your current Party Points account is: 0 Points. In future, should you wish to save your points, all you have to do is log in and play at a Real Money table within 30 days of your last Real Money game. NB: You must play at a Real Money table to accrue and save Party Points. Logging in alone will not prevent your Party Points from expiring. Your Party Points will expire only if you accumulate zero Party Points for a period of 30 days. See Terms and Conditions: https://secure.partypoker.com/my_acc...onditions.html So, don't lose out - keep your account active*. You'll keep the Party Points you play so hard to earn - and you'll have fun re-discovering the excitement on PartyPoker.com! See you at the tables. Sincerely, The PartyPoker.com Team * - active is defined as earning at least one Regular Player's Club Party Point every 30 days. Standard emailer Ts&Cs

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care Department is open 24/7 and we look forward to serving you.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:10 PM

Default Re: Party Points Expiration

I think you have to keep playing to keep your points. I am sure they send a warning email out first. Did you get this?
Old 11-08-2005, 03:11 PM

Happened to me too, lost 17k points. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2005, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you have to keep playing to keep your points. I am sure they send a warning email out first. Did you get this?

[/ QUOTE ]

No warning email - that's the objectionable part