Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 07:52 PM

Default Share your dreams with OOT

The weirder and funnier the better.

I have had 2 dreams in the last few days that were different than the normal/forgetful dreams. One of them where I'm living in my house that I lived in 10 years ago, where my mom comes into my room in the middle of the night and says we are being robbed, and I grab a gigantic screwdriver and stab the guy in the stomach and kill him instantly.

Anyways, I'm sure you guys got some funny things to share so I'll just leave it at that.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Share your dreams with OOT

A few weeks ago, I had a dream that my fiance was being banged by Walter Matthau and I walked in on them. I wasn't mad, though, in the dream I couldn't stop laughing. Then I woke up and tried to tell her about it and she rolled over and went to sleep, as did I. A few days later, out of the blue, she said "did you wake me up the other night to tell me about a dream that I was having sex w/ Walter Matthau?". I had forgot about it and we shared a nice laugh.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:04 PM

Last night I dream that some hot short asian chick with tall boots and a tiny skirt walked me down some stairs into what may have been a bar or may have been an apartment in which a party was taking place.

I then dreamed about a really horrible party where there were lots of hippy type folks and ugly chicks and my asian girl vanished.

BAD DREAM.

This is what happens when bums playing with the intercom in my building call me at like 3:30 and I have insane dreams trying to fall back asleep.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:06 PM

Awesomely bad dream I had about a week ago.

I'm at a party, there's a couch with a girl on the left, one on the right. I sit down and immediately begin making out with one of the girls. After about 10 seconds I'm going up her shirt(well, after I tried to stick my hand down the front of her shirt, then I figured it all out)

So a few minutes later were in the bedroom. She's taking her clothes off, we're about to have sex, when all of the sudden she gets up and walks out of the room.

So yeah, I felt like a loser because I couldn't even get pussy in my own damn dream.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:08 PM

You guys suck at dreams.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:15 PM

Dreams never come out as good in print/talk than they do when they actually occur. Usually the person listening ends up zoning out and saying...wtf shutup already.

Hearing that.....last night I dreamt I got sucked up in a big tornado or hurricane....
Old 11-22-2005, 09:43 PM

I was in a dark room and for some reason I am given the number one. I am forced to double the number in my mind to an interval that became shorter the larger the number became. I was compeled to complete the computation by a hidden force. As the numbers became bigger and the computations more difficult, my thought processes felt like motion. It was almost as if I was entering a new dimention. This feeling grew with increasing intensity until BOOM. Darkness.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:47 PM

I never remember my dreams unless I am startled awake.

However, I noticed while I was sleeping in hostels in Europe I actually remembered quite a few dreams which is very weird for me. I think it must have to do with sleeping lighter because I was in a room with like 5 other people and I was always on alert.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:51 PM

2 nights ago I had the coolest dream I've ever had. I was a highly acrobatic art thief in some old-time japanese setting. I had to steal all these paintings and escape from pursuing guards. For some reason I could do crazy-ass backflips and wall climbs. Never have I experienced anything cooler.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:55 PM

I had this reacurring nightmare when i was like 5-9, probably had it once a week. I was in this giant marble maze thing, giant marbles would roll around and i was constantly running trying to avoid them. The dream would always ended with my dad gettin crushed and me watching. Only really bad dream I have ever had.