Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2005, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Phillips Claims there is a Rivalry!

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, what world are you living in? Since when does the accused have to prove anything.? You and Phillips and a bunch of others here are calling me and Smoothcall liars aand you expect us to prove we are not. You need to get a dose of "fairness" in your life.

vince

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon Vince, I'm being incredibly fair here. No one is saying that his proof would be any good in court or anything, but you've gotta admit it is pretty damning. To be honest though I'm surprised you're responding to me, you told me I was on ignore [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

Either way, when there is quite strong circumstantial evidence to the one side (Vince + Smoothcall = 1) and NO evidence to the other side (Vince + Smoothcall = 2), realistically which side will people take?
Old 05-06-2005, 07:16 PM

Seeing as how I have Smoothpore on ignore, I don't see a lot of this, but is the "are they the same person?" debate still going on?

1) They're different people. They just have sleepovers, and occasionally post from each other's computers.

2) Smooth has his nose so far up Vince's butt that it's hard to tell where Vince leaves off and smooth starts.

No more complicated than that.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:51 PM

Mat Sklansky has met Smoothcall and me. That's as much proof as you are going to get.

Vince
Old 05-06-2005, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mat Sklansky has met Smoothcall and me. That's as much proof as you are going to get.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it interesting that while you keep claiming that several notable posters/moderators here have met the both of you at the same time (no Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/Superman references please) none has spoken up to back up your claim.

If they have please forgive me and please point to the post where they do. The two of you seem very similar in writing style and tone, however I guess that could be attributed to "birds of a feather etc"...

Anyay not meaning to add fuel to the already months long smoldering fire but I would think that you Vince would want to end this controversy definitively once and for all.

To the folks who can backup Vince's claim that you have met both Smoothcall and Vince and they are not the same person, can you please speak up and end this?

Thank you and let's please get back to our regularly scheduled forum!!!
Old 05-06-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To the folks who can backup Vince's claim that you have met both Smoothcall and Vince and they are not the same person, can you please speak up and end this?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. End it? Are you serious? It won't end. no matter what proof is provided.

Vince
Old 05-06-2005, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you say that when no proof has ever been provided? Why don't you try providing proof, then seeing what people say? Maybe I'm just stupid, but that seems like a logical approach to me.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

There is an easy way to end it. Stop posting here. Most people dont enjoy being where they are obviously not wanted.

As for me, this is the last post I make regarding this whole ordeal. I think we should all boycott this garbage.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I find it interesting that while you keep claiming that several notable posters/moderators here have met the both of you at the same time (no Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/Superman references please) none has spoken up to back up your claim.

If they have please forgive me and please point to the post where they do. The two of you seem very similar in writing style and tone, however I guess that could be attributed to "birds of a feather etc"...

[/ QUOTE ]

....that's not true. At the risk of being repetitive.....

I know both Vince & Smoothcall....they are indeed two different and unique people. They can both be found at the 15/30 HE tables at the Bellagio most days....

Mason knows this to be true.....He's probably sitting back laughing his arse off at these strings.....as I'm certain that trouble making, needling paisan Vincenzo is....

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2005, 01:25 AM

Mat S. has spoken up. Find it. I lost which thread it is as there is so much of ban vince threads. But i hope we can now get back to our regularly scheduled programming.