Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 04:22 PM

Default Scary dream - what does it mean?

[dream]
I dreamt I was driving around town in a white van with Bruce Willis as my passenger. We saw 5 chinese girls standing in the street and were slowly approaching them so that we could get through. All but one had gotten out of the way.. the last was too busy talking on her phone. I looked at Bruce and said something to the sort of "Daaayum, her accent is so disgusting."

Next thing I know, the 5 chinese girls, all quite crude looking, got into the back of my van (to cause trouble). I motioned them to get out and when they refused, I started beating the pulp out of them as well as sexually harassing them. One by one, I physically forced them to get out. The end result was a lot of blood, and my van inside and out was covered with pieces of skin.

Anyway, as Bruce and I were continuing our journey, he said, "Bro, we gotta get this car washed."

I said, "I know.. I think there is a car wash a few blocks north."

We came to a red light and saw that there was an accident a block ahead on the opposite side of the street. There were ambulances, police cars, the whole shebangle. I knew that if I went straight, the cops would see me and pull me over to inquire about the blood stains + pieces of skin on my van, so I did something real dumb and backed up a little so I could make a left turn. On went the sirens.

I'd never felt so screwed before. For some reason, pulling over didn't even cross my mind. While they were coming for us from the opposite street, I made a quick left and it was on like Donkey Kong. We hit a lot of traffic, and for some reason the street was about 10 lanes wide. There was no escape for us, but I didn't feel alarmed, almost as if I knew it was a dream. Bruce and I were about to escape by foot, Die Hard III style, when the dream ends.
[/dream]

This wasn't as scary as the type of nightmares where you're running away from a monster (I always run slow in my dreams too). I just thought it was very disturbing. I have nothing against chinese girls, and although I do have a fear of getting pulled over, I don't think I would ever run from the police. WTF is going on in this sick head of mine??
Old 11-12-2005, 04:24 PM

Default Re: Scary dream - what does it mean?

[ QUOTE ]
[dream]
I dreamt I was driving around town in a white van with Bruce Willis as my passenger. We saw 5 chinese girls standing in the street and were slowly approaching them so that we could get through. All but one had gotten out of the way.. the last was too busy talking on her phone. I looked at Bruce and said something to the sort of "Daaayum, her accent is so disgusting."

Next thing I know, the 5 chinese girls, all quite crude looking, got into the back of my van (to cause trouble). I motioned them to get out and when they refused, I started beating the pulp out of them as well as sexually harassing them. One by one, I physically forced them to get out. The end result was a lot of blood, and my van inside and out was covered with pieces of skin.

Anyway, as Bruce and I were continuing our journey, he said, "Bro, we gotta get this car washed."

I said, "I know.. I think there is a car wash a few blocks north."

We came to a red light and saw that there was an accident a block ahead on the opposite side of the street. There were ambulances, police cars, the whole shebangle. I knew that if I went straight, the cops would see me and pull me over to inquire about the blood stains + pieces of skin on my van, so I did something real dumb and backed up a little so I could make a left turn. On went the sirens.

I'd never felt so screwed before. For some reason, pulling over didn't even cross my mind. While they were coming for us from the opposite street, I made a quick left and it was on like Donkey Kong. We hit a lot of traffic, and for some reason the street was about 10 lanes wide. There was no escape for us, but I didn't feel alarmed, almost as if I knew it was a dream. Bruce and I were about to escape by foot, Die Hard III style, when the dream ends.
[/dream]

This wasn't as scary as the type of nightmares where you're running away from a monster (I always run slow in my dreams too). I just thought it was very disturbing. I have nothing against chinese girls, and although I do have a fear of getting pulled over, I don't think I would ever run from the police. WTF is going on in this sick head of mine??

[/ QUOTE ]

This obviously means you want to have sex with your mother.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:26 PM

Hold on I'm looking it up in my dreambook. Dude... you're gay!
Old 11-12-2005, 04:26 PM

do i dare say it? YSSCKY
Old 11-12-2005, 04:28 PM

You were terrified that your shaky heterosexuality might interfere with your getting boned by Bruce Willis. Also, you have a crush on Quentin Tarantino.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hold on I'm looking it up in my dreambook. Dude... you're gay!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:35 PM

PAGING DR FREUD!
Old 11-12-2005, 04:55 PM

You call that a [censored]-up dream? Check this out.

I dreamt that I was part of some sort of elite super-task force dedicated to thwarting the evil schemes of Some Guy. His latest nefarious scheme was this machine that generated these giant burrowing worms that roamed around [censored] [censored] up. They were loose in the streets of Austin; two on The Drag alone.
Well, we gave it the old college try, but my partner and I were just a two-man unit; those worms were tough little bastards. We had to beat a fighting retreat all the way through West Campus and somehow to the 183 skyway. It collapsed behind us as we fled. Like 200,000 dead. It was insane.
We're drivin' along. I turn to her in the and say, "Jesus, that was intense, I really need to unwind." She smirks and says nothing. I drive the car to an old girlfriend's place and give it to her proper. After that, nothing goes right. We're shooting random villains outside in the apartment complex and I can't hit a damn thing. My rounds are all duds. I go to get a new weapon, that somehow extruds itself from some kind of tape machine, and it falls apart in my hands. Backup arrives and they are highly
amused. I feel like a total douche. That's the end.

Explain THAT.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:58 PM

I would, but it might cause you to jump off a bridge.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would, but it might cause you to jump off a bridge.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm ready to hear anything, m'man.