Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2005, 04:56 AM

Default Re: Teachers ARE overpaid and lazy....

Seriously, this crap makes me sick. Qualified people to deal with kids, be it teachers, counselors, clinicians, human services workers, etc, are some of the hardest employees to find, the field has a huge turnover rate and the pay sucks. Why? Because of ridiculous, ignorant crap like this. People demand high quality care and services for their children but are so unwilling to pay for it, it makes me sick. And when anything goes wrong in one of the toughest jobs in the US the first people to get blamed are the educators and child care workers busting their asses for a bunch of ingrates, making less per annum than a plethora of jerkoffs who contribute virtually nothing to society and care about nobody but themselves.

You have never done this kind of work and know nothing about the jobs people do, or you wouldn't have opened your cakehole.

NT
Old 03-12-2005, 04:58 AM

Tune in tomorrow, for Zaxx's posts about how firefighters are overpaid government leeches.

Can you believe that those firefighters make 38k per YEAR and get a week of vacation?

I don't need them, I can fight fires myself.
Old 03-12-2005, 05:30 AM

Do you miss me AC? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm not banned. I've just been playing and relaxing with my kid. Is 1500 posts in 3 months really that many?

By the way, zaxx19, this is an idiotic post imho
Old 03-13-2005, 10:27 PM

Default First kill all the teachers

Actually Shakespeare wrote (as you all know!) that we better "kill first all the lawyers"! What you don't know is that the bard had those words spoken by the villain in his play.

The American state gets primed for the New American Century. Those outside the walls, the "other states", will be dealt with from a position of lawless and assertive power; those inside the walls, the natives, must be lobotomized and rendered into gullible and obedient voters - in so many words - to the point of voting against their own interests.

Those who help in any manner and measure educate the people, be they journalists, teachers, labor leaders or decent people of any kind, are going to be ridiculed, insulted, smeared, hounded, and, whenever possible, thrown in jail.

Teachers are overpaid but football players are not. Journalists are scumbags but self-awarding CEOs are not. Labor unionists are extremists but right-wing televangelists are not. And so on and so forth. What else is new?
Old 03-13-2005, 10:31 PM

Default Re: First kill all the teachers

What else is new?

The large percentage of the population that swallows the crap spoon fed to them by the powers that be?
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2005, 04:13 AM

esp. if he's the one who taught you political science. That would have been money down the drain.

same with statistics/math - that guy wasted his time too judging by the content of your posts. If you continue to spew false info. I'm gonna start blocking your posts...

RB
Old 03-14-2005, 04:44 AM

THis is tantamount to saying Jews are overpaid and lazy.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:48 AM

Well, I am definitely lazy. But I am the exception.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:51 AM

I want in to ZOG. Nobody ever gives me the [censored] meeting times. I'm so left out. I mean, here I am controlling the media, and I can't even prevent an absolute moron from being elected. Ruling the world from a conspiracy should be easier.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:55 AM

What's ZOG?

Zionist... O something.

But we missed you at the meeting today. Don't worry though, we saved some bagels and lox for you.