Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2005, 02:30 PM

Default Re: How do 12 year olds get the money to play 5/10?

[ QUOTE ]

The best part is, I think it'll stay that way unless someone gets picture-happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

what a tease!
Old 07-29-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cowards? Is he talking about France? The country that ...<snip>

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this would be the perfect time for you to start a thread in the Politics forum. Just trying to help.

As for the original post, clearly everyone involved in the chat is behaving poorly. I stopped caring who wrote what.

Its certainly no fun when someone writes that 9/11/01 was a "day of celebration," but such is the way people think in this world.

You'll find that there are certainly 2+2ers who write absurd or angry missives, particularly in the OOT forum. Some days, you can't go far in even the poker content forums without a post referencing "retards" or crude sexual remarks about sodomy. I'm guessing in OOT you can find a "nuke such-and-such" and "I'm glad (or wish) so and so is (or were) dead" type garbage too unless it has been (appropriately) deleted by mods.

On Party, I've really not seen tables go that far off the "deep end" politically. I've seen plenty of arguments get really vulgar and personal. When it does so, I report the person to Party support. They typically get their chat revoked for a short time. This is Party's private property, and if they feel that extreme vulgarities are not good for the game, they have every right to enforce their will.

As discussed many times before on this forum, sometimes someone will go nuts with table-tightening poker-content, to which I try to direct Professor Poker's ire at me. Or usually lately, I hit them with the "we play for fun at these limits, if you want more serious play, move to 15/30."
Old 07-29-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I find it quite amusing, and it does seem like half the table is on tilt (something I wouldn't have known without chat).

But I honestly didn't think morans like this had the money to play 5/10.

[/ QUOTE ]

hell, we put morons like that at the very top of our nation's government. what makes you think there wouldn't be any that had the money for 5/10?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, you illiterate democrat.

[/ QUOTE ]

somebody hasn't been around long. also, somebody didn't read the post i was responding to. also, somebody is a [censored] moran. and it ain't me.