Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2005, 12:15 AM

Default Season 3 of Celebrity Poker Showdown

Sucks that annoying loud-mouth douche bag won. Sara Rue is actually exponentially more attractive now than she was on previous episodes... Plus she always got her money in with the best of it. She said she plays online... wonder what her SN is.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:03 AM

Default Re: Season 3 of Celebrity Poker Showdown

This show is one of my guilty pleasures. There are so many tells and plays that you see everyday in a low limit game the show is worth it. Sure you could watch pros for good plays, but seeing why bad players make bad plays and how they do it is really invaluable.

And this is the first time I have ever laughed at Ray Romano. Plus Brad Garrett was cracking me up left and right and getting Sara Rue to go all in when they where heads up was a pretty cagey play.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This show is one of my guilty pleasures. There are so many tells and plays that you see everyday in a low limit game the show is worth it. Sure you could watch pros for good plays, but seeing why bad players make bad plays and how they do it is really invaluable.

And this is the first time I have ever laughed at Ray Romano. Plus Brad Garrett was cracking me up left and right and getting Sara Rue to go all in when they where heads up was a pretty cagey play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was definitely the best episode I've seen of that show. Ray Romano was hilarious, especially when he got the tournament director to go along with his names for all the streets. "The flop is Ricky." LOL.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:54 AM

I rarely "LOL". But this show was great. Brad and Ray were hilarious.
Old 01-28-2005, 01:29 PM

sara got robbed numerous times. it happens to everyone, but you had to feel for her (or maybe you'd like to). the last hand she played was out of defeat. she didn't know what else to do.
Old 01-28-2005, 01:55 PM

I agree of the players Sara Rue was by far the better poker player but her all-in after the turn heads-up was such an obvious attempt to steal the pot. I expected more from Curt Schilling too! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]