Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2005, 02:10 AM

Default A Girl, Her Boyfriend, Her Ex-Boyfriend - Jail???

There is this girl, let's call her Tina. She has been dating Jack for about 2 years now. For the past 4 months Tina has also been seeing Greg on the sly (her ex, immediately prior to Jack). Jack & Tina live together.

PROBLEM FOR TINA - Jack and Greg bump into one another (they sort of know one another), get to talking... it comes out they are both banging Tina. Both are displeased and hatch a plan...

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER - Tina & Jack are banging. Much to Tina's surprise Greg bursts in to their bedroom. Jack stops banging Tina. Greg & Jack reveal they know the deal, that she is a whore. Tina is chagrined.

THE NEXT DAY - Tina is getting her stuff together, but by now Jack has really kind of lost it. As Tina looks for her clothes (to get the [censored] out, obviously) Jack tells her - "I've hidden all your clothes. You want that [censored] and your other stuff? Bang me right now." Tina is flabbergasted. This part is a little confusing I don't know exactly what happens, but Tina feels sufficiently coerced enough to bang Jack.

AFTER THEY BANG - Jack then continues to threaten her saying "I have a bunch of sensivite info on you - work contacts. If you don't come over and do [censored] for me - like clean my apartment and keep banging me - no strings attached cause I sure as hell don't wanna date you - I [censored] you over." Tina leaves, freaked out.

TINA'S PLAY - she consults my buddy (they are good friends, not banging though). My buddy says "whoah do you think he raped you?" She says - "I have no idea wtf happened". They call the police! A lieutenant of some Bay Area police force says "well, if this is true, it sounds like he can be brought up on 3 charges - rape, extortion, and kidnapping."

TWO WEEKS LATER (AROUND NOW) - Apparently Jack has called Tina's work contacts, as Tina did not cave to Jack's demands. Nothing happens she just plays it off like he's some lunatic.

QUESTION FOR OOT - WTF????? This is a retarded deranged situation, but if Tina were to pursue this - can Jack go to jail?

Curiously,
Al