Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 12:11 PM

Default Dell Employee Purchase - Dimension Desktop & Inspiron Notebook Coupon

I am not an affliate, nor do I get any kick back or prop. I get these emails after I purchased my 17" Flat Screens.
Figured someone could use them. Here is the email:

Member Purchase Program October 24, 2005

3 EASY STEPS-to take advantage of these amazing savings!
------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1: Go to www.dell.com/ghc
Step 2: Select or customize a Dimension or Inspiron system that meets the minimum dollar threshold.
Step 3: Enter the appropriate coupon code listed to the right during checkout.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dimension Savings: 6D9MV30Q58NWLZ
Enter code at checkout to receive your discount.

Inspiron Savings: TVMSC33$L4Z314
Enter code at checkout to receive your discount.

This offer is in addition to your Employee Purchase Program discount of up to 12% OFF and FREE 3–5 Day Shipping2 on select systems ordered online. $29 handling charge applies.

The fine print:

ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL AND ACCEPTANCE BY DELL. Offer subject to your employer's continuing participation in the Dell EPP Member Purchase Program. Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Taxes, fees, shipping (other than systems free 3-5 day shipping offer), handling and any applicable restocking charges are extra, and vary. Offers may be combined with other select offers or discounts. Valid for U.S. Dell EPP Member Purchase program, new purchases only. Free shipping offers available in Continental (except Alaska) U.S. only. Electronics and accessories purchases not included in systems free shipping offer. Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.
1. Offer ends 10/25/05, 11:59pm CT or after 1500 redemptions per coupon code, whichever occurs first. Multi-use coupon. Offer not valid on XPS desktops. Only one coupon may be applied for per cart at checkout. Purchase limit of 5 same systems per order. Not combinable with other instant dollars off, percent off, and mail-in rebate promotions. Valid only for EPP members and not for resellers and/or online auctions.
2. Offer ends 10/25/05. Free 3-5 day Shipping on all Dimensions $599 or more (before taxes, fees, shipping and handling), and all Inspirons $849 or more (before taxes, fees, shipping and handling). Handling charge of $29 applies on all systems. Free Shipping applies to systems only. Continental U.S. orders only (except Alaska).
Dell, the Dell logo, Dimension and Inspiron are trademarks of Dell Inc. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Dell disclaims proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. © 2005 Dell Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction or translation of any part of this work beyond that permitted by U.S. copyright laws without the written permission of Dell Inc. is unlawful and strictly forbidden. Dell EPP Marketing, One Dell Way, Mailstop 8454, Round Rock, TX 78682
Old 10-24-2005, 12:36 PM

Default Re: Dell Employee Purchase - Dimension Desktop & Inspiron Notebook Cou

it prompts for a member ID
Old 10-24-2005, 02:15 PM

damn. ok, sorry! I tried.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:41 PM

Location: \"Let me make it nearly unanimous -- misplayed on every street.\"

Carefull on these. They actually check orders through this side of their system. So playing like an employee of one of their large customers is not always such a good idea.