FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2004, 07:36 AM

Default Re: Things that annoy the hell out of me

" Zero carb "

Bullshiit
Old 09-02-2004, 07:46 AM

Default Re: THANK YOU!

Maybe you oughta take Drivers ED.

A 2 lane highway has 2 lanes. One coming,One going.

If he is in the left lane lay well back and laugh when he encounters oncoming traffic.
Old 09-02-2004, 09:24 AM

Perhaps he should've said "anything marketed as being low carb"?
Old 09-02-2004, 11:39 AM

Default Re: THANK YOU!

Maybe your just upset cause you were "called out" this reasoning only proves the fact that when you were in front of PITTM you were thinking that you were going to slow to be pulled over by the police when you know that the police look for slow drivers, but that the ppolice know if you were driving drunk you would drive slower to avoid reasons to pull you over, but knowing that and knowing the fact that the police know you(based on your screename) would know that by driving slower you would surely be a target to be pulled over for the feild sobriety test, you drive slower anyway because you already know this makes you a target for them, so you are in effect thinking on the third level of 'DUI'? And all the cop can do is pull you over if he thinks you are bluffing, but the inplied odds aren't there for him to do so? I'm sure one of the game theory guys and at least one of the stat guys willl flame me on this one, but couldn't resist.
Old 09-02-2004, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The term "rounder"

The only bug party has ever actually fixed is the one bug that was +EV (the waiting list bug)

People who cruise in the passing lane

The "greeters" at the front of the store. Lemme the fuk alone so I can go buy stuff, I dont want to have to be forced to say "hi" to you, and I dont want to feel like a dick when I don't.

Guys who act like they think babies are cute just because a female is present

Listening to phil helmuth talk

Being called a shill

Anything low carb

When "ben stiller" and "comedian" are used in the same sentance

Celebrity Poker

The cashier who snorts under her breath when she scans my "Magnum" condoms. You don't know! and its +EV for when a hottie is in line behind me......bitch!

When people ask me if I'm a really good card counter

When people ask me if I worry my luck will run out

2-3day shipping that really takes 5 because they dont deliver on Sat or Sun

Picking out a watermelon that looks and "sounds" good, only to have it taste like crap

Losing my monster flopped full house to runner runner

Being reminded I have a little wiener everytime I get a new roll of toilet paper from under the sink, because there is 57 unused "magnum" boxes down there.

Did I mention Phil Helmuth already??

Its been a rough day at the tables, and I needed a vent. Feel free to add any things that annoy you

[/ QUOTE ]

(1) Insane morons who cry: Online poker is rigged, because they had two Aces preflop, raised, then somebody with poket Q's called their raise, floped a set and won the hand.

(2) Please refer to #1
Old 09-02-2004, 12:01 PM

The Wal-Mart greeter person has always disturbed me on many different levels (beyond the 'leave me the Fxxx alone and let me shop level').
Shouldn't they just be paying one less employee and lower the prices a bit?
Why do they find it necessary to institue this fake-friendliness bit?? (which I guess is no different than many other businesses.
Don't some of their greeters just seem really lonely??

WalMart is America's #1 corporate criminal. They are proud to employees slave wages, lock them in, and abuse them any way they can think of. And when you go to the store all the employees are stupid and don't care, and why should they? Would you care if you got treated the way Wal-Mart treats it's people. Don't reward the international criminal enterprise that is Wal-Mart by shopping there.

Besides Costco's prices are better, the products are of higher quality, the service is better, and Costco is famous for treating it's employees with dignity and respect.

(I am not an affiliate of Costco by the way [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])
Old 09-02-2004, 12:03 PM

When I strip and both guys that were going to ravage my womanhood pre-ejaculate.

This always seems to happen when I accomodate guys on their request to put my feet behind my head.
Old 09-02-2004, 12:07 PM

i hate when people start a topic with a subject of "such and such pokersite BONUS"
and you get all excited about the bonus and then look at the thread to see the body is "so does anyone know of any reload to such and such poker site."

Like this site isn't full of whores, and that good worthwhile bonuses sneak by us under the radar. C'mon people, whenever there's a bonus code for Party or UB there are usually 2 10 post long threads.
Old 09-02-2004, 12:21 PM

I would give you a boner...I mean bonus anytime baby.
Old 09-02-2004, 09:37 PM

Idiots at the front of the line who fall asleep as soon as the light turns green.

People who insist on writing a check for $4.87 in the express line at the supermarket.

Fools who stop in the middle of the street in front of the school on sunny days instead of parking because their invariably obese little darlings can't walk the extra two car lengths.

Same fools who then have to get out of the car to kiss obese little darlings goodbye.

Receptionists who transfer me calls just as I try to leave for lunch to go home and let my dogs out before they can't hold it any more.

Absolute's software and graphics.

Micro limit players who whine about how hard it is to clear a bonus that is half the recommended bankroll for their limit. STFU and give the site some play for their money.

Favorites who win and don't cover.

The Massachusetts lottery. Pull my damn numbers already!