Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2004, 10:37 AM

Default Christina B at it again.

THE BLONDE KIDNAPPER

Christina B who was having financial troubles with her bank roll so she decided to kidnap a child and demand a ransom. She went to a local park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree and wrote this note: I have kidnapped your child. Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the big oak tree in the park tomorrow at 7 A.M. Signed, The Blonde. She pinned the note inside the little boy's jacket and told him to go straight home. The next morning, she returned to the park to find the $10,000 in a brown bag behind the big oak tree, just as she had instructed. Inside the bag was the following note.... Here is your money. I cannot believe that one blonde would do this to another!
Old 07-02-2004, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Christina B at it again.

That was worth a slight chuckle [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wasn't the note signed:

"-gabbyyyyyyyyyyyy" ?
Old 07-02-2004, 10:58 AM

Good Show, TT.

We need to test the limits of this Christina thing. Since Mat deleted the last thread about her, I wonder how far we can go. TT, show us who the master of the forum is! The zoo must never die!
Old 07-02-2004, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good Show, TT.

We need to test the limits of this Christina thing. Since Mat deleted the last thread about her, I wonder how far we can go. TT, show us who the master of the forum is! The zoo must never die!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not "TT" I am a Punk. Now other than you idenitfrying my esteemed self as a farmer this reply was well thought out far a little guy.

As for saving the zoo that is why I grace these halls with my dubitablies.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:13 AM

No matter how much you like the way Christina B bends in the right places she can't have you! I'll tear that ^$&^$(^^( in two.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a Punk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that is certainly true. A month ago, being called a Punk made you upset.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am a Punk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that is certainly true. A month ago, being called a Punk made you upset.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not recall this nor can I think of a reason why a condiment of the family name would enflame my ire.

You appear to be a good chap so I'm inviting you to Punk's round table. My squire will send you the artillery of what will be covered.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:13 PM

So, it seems you have hired a joke writer as well as a new scribe. This does not seem to be a remedy for those finiancial troubles you were complaining about recently (when you visited me at the Monastery with Steve Chunk on your way to Vienna).

You have wasted the family fortune, now mommy says I can't get a new robe this year. I hope this makes you feel better you miscreant.

You are a scallywag, lowlife, orgie addicted (actually not such a bad thing), half-a-man.

I, on the other hand am a man of GOD. I challenge you, at the gathering of your round table, to a game of NO LIMIT TEXAS HOLDEM. This time, we won't be playing for oranges and lima beans, but for the big dinero ... That's right, Big Mo is in the mix.

If I could only get Big Mo, I would leave my brothers behind (don't read that fast) and settle down (hardly).

Save the Zoo? Ha! Worry about yourself first, bearded one!
Old 09-13-2004, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, it seems you have hired a joke writer as well as a new scribe. This does not seem to be a remedy for those finiancial troubles you were complaining about recently (when you visited me at the Monastery with Steve Chunk on your way to Vienna).

You have wasted the family fortune, now mommy says I can't get a new robe this year. I hope this makes you feel better you miscreant.

You are a scallywag, lowlife, orgie addicted (actually not such a bad thing), half-a-man.

I, on the other hand am a man of GOD. I challenge you, at the gathering of your round table, to a game of NO LIMIT TEXAS HOLDEM. This time, we won't be playing for oranges and lima beans, but for the big dinero ... That's right, Big Mo is in the mix.

If I could only get Big Mo, I would leave my brothers behind (don't read that fast) and settle down (hardly).

Save the Zoo? Ha! Worry about yourself first, bearded one!

[/ QUOTE ]

How did I miss this?!?! Big Mo is on the way with baby oil. I'm gonna lather up for all of you monks and convert you to a pack of rabid testosterone bags.
Old 09-13-2004, 04:28 PM

Is it true that ChristinaB is into frotteurism and klismaphilia?