Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 11:43 AM

Default Re: Weightlifting Advice

[ QUOTE ]
thats irrelevant. the plan he has given you will add no mass. my plan (and someone else echoed it) is solid for all shapes. don't [censored] around with that faggy crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you remember what it was like when you were a beginner? They need to go slow and a split like that is ridiculous. They're going to gain almost no matter what. Maybe split upper and lower body, sure.
People like you turn more people off of lifting than anyone.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Really hit free weights hard..

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

With about 8-12 sets per body part.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

go very very heavy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Try to consume about 2.5 Grams of Protein per Lb of body weight and so a lot of research on supplements..

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

btw, are steroids legal there???

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If so I would run some light injectables in small doses.. Like maybe 400 Mg Test Enanthate or Cypionate...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm assuming all this is a joke. If not, besides you being a tool, I feel a lot of people giving advice are missing one big point:

They're f-ing beginners!

This is what I'm seeing:
"Hi. I'm frigin' huge so I'm an expert on what you need. Lift huge weights all day and night using this advanced workout because that's what I use and I'm friggin' huge. Oh yeah, dandelion root too."
Old 11-03-2005, 11:56 AM

Buy a bunch of steroids, MC Hammer pants, and cut off t-shirts.
Stop doing all exercises except bench press and anything involving triceps.
Do these every day.
Make sure you yell with every rep. And watch "Pumping Iron at least once a day.
You will be huge in no time.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The steroids part he should definately wait for 2-3 years of solid training before even thinking about. The part of the post i was most impressed with was the training and dietary advice.

Heavy weight, plenty of protein and compound movements are best. Keep mixing things up too.

IN regards to steroids i would never recommend steroids to anyone, except for someone who has nearly reached their genetic potential, although thats not to say steroids cant be done safely and effectively, but it is a waste for a noob to juice up as he will grow naturally w/out gear.

He will also find that when he starts juicing that his gains when off cycle will be alot less than if he hadnt juiced.

In regards to frequency, its hard to say. Im in australia and it is certainly alot less common than in the US, its also looked upon VERY poorly, and u would never admit to using them. They are also very illegal, highly faked, and not easy to get a hold of w/out being in the right circles.

U only want to use underground stuff that has been made by someone who has imported the powders from china etc as 99% of vet gear and so called prescription gear will be faked. U run the risk of injecting dirty or unsterile gear, though, when using underground stuff as its made in some dudes kitchen usually and sometimes not even filtered.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have your PT license revoked.

I don't know if it's because I haven't had enough coffee yet today but this thread is scary.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should have your PT license revoked.

I don't know if it's because I haven't had enough coffee yet today but this thread is scary.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know how it works in Australia, but its not hard to get "certified" as a PT in the states. Its basically a joke. And yeah this thread got scary about the time people started recommending steroids.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:29 PM

If you wanna build muscle, then do heavy weights with fewer reps and more sets.

Also you wanna be doing excersises that excersise a lot of muscles at once eg squats, deadlifts, benchpress.

Another thing is your diet needs to be good you wanna be eating a lot of protein to help build muscle.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:19 PM

Is Marcello brown? Is he clean? If he's clean, let him in!