Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2005, 04:47 AM

Default Re: POKER SOURCE ONLINE TREATS NEW CUSTOMERS POORLY

Ok, we all have scroll buttons... we don't need you to copy and paste the same quote over and over.

As for your situation, you didn't follow the rules, and they didn't bend the rules. And if they hurt your feelings, tough [censored]. Everyone's feelings get hurt. Grow up and move on.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Grow up and move on

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe move on somewere else to whine! Dude they told you
no! But since your better than everyone else you keep
asking(crying!). If you look at the PSO forums there are
several posts of people who had typos or didn't see the
upgrade. When they are told that they can't redo the sign up
they say "okay just though I would ask" and then they forget
about it. But not you! Your special and deserve better than
everyone else! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2005, 07:43 AM

The internet offers us many new ways in which to be rude to one another. The anonymity of email and forum posting encourages people to write what they think without social filters.

To write to a customer, even an obnoxious one (and I'm not saying OP is), that "as an adult you want to take no responsibility for yourself?" is completely unacceptable.

Can you imagine a cs rep saying that to your face? Imagine walking into Walmart and having the returns desk worker say something like that to you. You'd pull an Elmer Fudd: your face would turn scarlet and steam would shoot out of your ears.

It is completely within the right of OP to push and try and get what he wants (you often don't get anyting in life without trying to fight for it) and it is completely within the right of PSO to shut him down with an "I'm sorry sir".

However there is never an excuse for bad manners.

Especially from a business.

P.S.

There was one site that I was considering doing with PSO. They will now not be getting my business.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:19 AM

Once again, I've typed a long and detailed response, only to renig on posting it at the last second. Another waste of ten minutes on an idiot that hasn't earned my input.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:22 AM

Plague on both their houses: PSO for the post that unnecessarily insinuates some kind of deliberate wrongdoing by OP and then being dragged into a public slanging match, and OP for being such a baby.

PSO: you'd be better off not responding to such trivia, and although the customer is NOT always right, being polite costs nothing.
OP: learn to read and/or type. Going on and on about this dstroys your credibility, even if you may have had a point about MIKEJ's non-curteous response.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Plague on both their houses: PSO for the post that unnecessarily insinuates some kind of deliberate wrongdoing by OP and then being dragged into a public slanging match, and OP for being such a baby.

PSO: you'd be better off not responding to such trivia, and although the customer is NOT always right, being polite costs nothing.
OP: learn to read and/or type. Going on and on about this dstroys your credibility, even if you may have had a point about MIKEJ's non-curteous response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, to be fair, Mike just got back from a nice cruise, so I'm sure he's all stressed out and grumpy, which may explain his behaviour!!

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2005, 09:40 AM

Waah.

BTW, I have a pretty hard time believing that someone as immature and whiny as you runs their own business. PSO customer service is top notch. They only "attacked" you after you wouldn't accept their repeated explanations of why you were denied and attacked THEM.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:00 AM

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

I can't follow directions and I'm only getting $60 for free, not $90.

Grow up meatkeg, you did not fill out the form correctly and guess what you didn't get what you want are you going to cry like a little girl. When Santa doesn't bring you the Barbie you wanted are you going to cry about that?

In the time you spent trying to get the upgrade you could have applied for and gotten a job paying min wage and worked enough hours to make the extra $30.

And no it is not 'the principal' because the principal is PSO set their rules and you could not follow.

I am not related to PSO in any way shape or form other than using their site and I have never had any problems.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:36 AM

But don't you know that when YOU screw up, SOMEONE ELSE should take responsibility for it? Don't you even live in this country anymore? Where have you been, in a cave?
Old 12-21-2005, 10:49 AM

I vaguely recall this show on Belgian Television which would translate into something like "super liar liar animal"